Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2015
A great movie to wrap up the series. The ending leaves things open so the story could continue, which is nice, but at the same time tied up a few loose ends from the anime series. If you own Fullmetal Alchemist you want to watch this movie.
on January 26, 2015
Well FMA Brotherhood is by far my favorite anime show thanks to some friends introducing me to it. I was excited to watch this movie but realized this was following the 2003 version of FMA so i was pretty confused at the beginning. I still very much enjoyed it but didn't know how the homunculi or how the characters were treated. So if you think this is for FMA Brotherhood its not lol. Anyway i still give it 4 stars because I still enjoyed it.
on May 10, 2014
FullMetal is mine, and my husband's most favorite anime. You don't necessarily have to watch the movie, but it makes the series tha much better. Definitely have to watch the series first though.
on December 18, 2013
I really got into fullmetal Alchemist at last moment because knowing is a very long series ever I really do enjoy the movie! But recommend to watch the series first and the this movie filled in some missing part!
on December 15, 2011
FMA was the first anime I ever watched and I loved every minute of it. The story is complex and emotionally engaging with lots of twists and turns that keep you watching. This movie is a great addition for those seeking answers to some of the unanswered questions in the series or if you want a little more "closure" to the story line. In my opinion the movie did a great job at both. The blu-ray quality was great and it has lots of extras! I recommend it for any FMA fan. Can't beat the price either!
on March 14, 2014
This movie is hi def and great sounding too. The story is action packed too. I recomend to any fans of the series. Also try the Star of Milos which is on bluray too.
on June 1, 2015
My husband got this, it was great! We loved it
on August 10, 2015
Very satisfied with purchase.
on December 27, 2015
AWESOME!
on May 30, 2015
One of the very best anime out there!