Fullmosa Concealed Carry Leg Holster, Non-Slip Thigh Holster Adjustable Gun Holster with a Mag Pouch for Fits Glock, Ruger, Sig Sauer, S&W for Men,Women,Right and Left Hand Draw
|Price:||$14.99 - $17.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Application: This leg holster manufactured by Fullmosa comes with an exquisite gift box. Suits small, subcompact, compact, and medium sized pistols with 2"-4.5" barrel length. Our universal design holds your handgun close against your thigh and can be worn inside and outside your wear. Designed to fit all, our holster fits thigh circumference between 20"-24".Comes with a gift for your wearing preference– a waist belt for size up to 40".
- Adjustable size: This holder consists of 3 parts that you can easily adjust to your wearing preference. Tapered-design can be better to contour with human's curves. Stretch-strap design, including 6 rows of metal adjustable holes and a nylon strap, enables you to adjust the tightness according to your thigh circumference. The gift waist belt is covered with leather edge and with adjustable plastic buckle.
- Non-slip design: Designed with an ambidextrous tapered pistol holster (for left or right draw to fit your carry preference), and one magazine pouch. The Non-slip hook and loop cinch straps with durable metal buckle can be attached in your own belt or the gift (waist belt). Double fixed design keeps your weapon always in comfortable place to draw. Breathable mesh material allows your skin to breathe, resulting in less sweating and irritation which is perfect for extended wear.
- High quality material: Breathable high elastic material and unique leather beveled-edge design features ventilation, comfort and durability. Nylon strap (57"total length) features sturdy and great quality which won't tear easily. Cross-stitched edge and high-elasticity material will help to prevent loss of form and function. An elastic Velcro retention strap of the holster for extra retention support. It meets all your requirements of invisible wearing.
- Notice: Please ensure you choose "Sold by Fullmosa®" for guaranteed quality. We are the ONLY authorized retailer of our brand. If you have any problems with your order please contact us for prompt and courteous service. Our contact information can be found on the every genuine Fullmosa® box.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fits most small, subcompact, compact, middle sized pistols with 2"-4.5"barrel length, e.g.
Ruger LCP/SR9/SR9C/SR40/SR40C/Ruger Security Six
Sig Sauer P220/P226/P230/P232/P238/P245/250
S&W M&P Shield/S&W M&P(40 Cal.)/s&w m&p comp
Spring Armory XD Compact/Spring Armory XDM Cd 9mm
Fullmosa Leg Holster – You’re worth it.
1. Non-Slip Design: The Non-slip hook and loop cinch straps can be attached in your own belt or the gift (waist belt) and always keep your weapon in comfortable place to draw.
2. Perfect Fit: Tapered design can be better to contour with human's curves.
3. Greater Durable: Covering with cross-stitched edge, help to prevent loss of form and function.
4. DIY Sew Kit: It comes with one DIY sew kit which makes it easier to adjust and strengthen the holster according to your gun.
- Do not squeeze the product directly after washing.
- For more information about washing, please refer to washing instruction on our manual.
- The extra retention straps are only used to keep your gun more stable. It cannot be used to replace your safety. Please make sure your safety is working before inserting your gun.
1X Leg holster
1X Sew kit
Bouns with a Waist belt
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit well didn't slip at all... wasn't big and bulky... as you can see I was able to wear it under a skirt and it remained hidden! I didn't realize it was left hand when I bought it but it works anyway as you can see! Thanks good product!!!!
Most recent customer reviews
I opened it and one of the latches was already ripped so I had to sew it.Read more