Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fulltone FullDrive 3 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Real NOS JRC4558D chip
- Fulltone-exclusive Order switch which places the Boost either before or after the Overdrive section
- Toggle between two selectable modes: "90's" original FD2 voicing and "Wide Asym"
- Completely independent, discrete JFET Clean Boost with Volume control and Germanium Diode "limiting" function
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fulltone Full-Drive 2 V2 Overdrive Pedal with Boost
Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Fulltone OCD-Ge Germanium Obsessive Compulsive Drive Pedal
Pro Co RAT2 Distortion Pedal
|Sold By||Chicago Music Exchange||Chicago Music Exchange||Chicago Music Exchange||GearTree||Chicago Music Exchange|
|Item Dimensions||6.65 x 4.50 x 3.25 inches||3.00 x 8.00 x 10.00 inches||5.10 x 3.30 x 2.40 inches||3.00 x 8.00 x 10.00 inches||4.80 x 4.50 x 3.30 inches|
FullDrive 3 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal. In celebration of Fulltone's 20 years as the world's premiere boutique pedal manufacturer, Fulltone has released this special Fulldrive called the "FD3" featuring a real NOS JRC4558D chip, not the current production NJM4558. It has the Fulltone-exclusive Order switch which places the Boost either before or after the Overdrive section of the circuit: After takes whatever sound you have set and increases the Volume so you pop out of the mix. Before pounds the input of the Overdrive channel and increases the distortion, not really the volume...more like the FD2. You get to toggle between two selectable modes: "90's" original FD2 voicing and "Wide Asym". It has a completely independent, discrete JFET Clean Boost with a Volume control and a unique mini-knob controlling Germanium Diode "limiting" function that has to be felt to be really appreciated. Clockwise on this knob takes out the strident, irritating spikes that occur with other clean boosts when you hit the strings hard. This Boost circuit does not invert the signal like most clean-boosts and can be used with or without the overdrive section of the pedal. Plus the housing is about 20% smaller than the traditional Fulldrive2.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also really like the switchable clipping; both styles are very usable. Lastly I gotta say that while I had never used a pedal with a buffered output like this one has, I'm really glad the feature was added. This simply outperforms any distortion pedal I've tried, even when it's turned off.
For what it's worth, my main guitars have Humbuckers, and I use an all tube amplifier.