Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASUS Fully Configured Nettop System (EB1021-B059E) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on May 15, 2012
I am quite pleased with this little monster. After looking at a bunch of Atom processor boxes of this sort, I went with the A-450, which I know scores just a tad higher in the benchmarks than most Atoms on the market today. Boy, that didn't prepare me for how good this box is.

I've been using it as media station, running XBMC on it. It works like a charm. Installed Steam and put a few of the humble bundle games on it and they play fine, even using the included wireless keyboard and mouse. (I got mine from NewEgg, but it's the same model number, so I assume this one also has the included thin keyboard and mouse) I'm outputting to my receiver, which takes all digital audio formats, and passes along the 1080p video to my living room TV. I'll most likely get a 2nd one of these for the kitchen.

The system was completely silent for the first month or so, but now I have a small fan noise. You can only hear it when everything else in the room is off, as my Sony TV has a louder fan than this system, and even that is pretty quiet. Wireless was strong, but XBMC got choppy using it for HD content so I installed some Ethernet, which is always better.

The only cons are that it only has 2 GB of RAM (4 would have been nice) and the hard drive is pretty slow. But for the price, I can't complain. Also note that the APU uses system RAM for the video card, so even though the Radeon HD 6320 has great specs, it won't beat out a discrete video card of even slightly less specs. It can run Team Fortress 2 if you use the MOREFRAMES config file you can Google, but don't expect Crysis to work well.

Overall, I would get this again. In fact, I will get this again.
on September 11, 2012
I bought this computer for use as an Home Theater computer. The only change I done inside the computer as double amount of RAM to 4GBs. It made it a lot happier machine. It does come with a cable wireless keyboard and mouse that been pre-married to the wireless dongle. I did add a mini wireless keyboard/touch pad for better couch surfing and movie selections. I did also put in a 32 GB thumb drive and used 4GBs for the Ready Drive cache for Windows 7. I use this mostly to watch videos I bought on-line or ripped off DVDs. I did install a network printer for it to use and XBMC and Plex for DLNA and streaming purposes. I am using a USB ATSC tuner with it to watch local TV. It is a very nice machine for a web terminal and video kiosk in a home theater set-up.
on March 31, 2013
Ok, after looking around for a while I decided to change from my beloved Popcorn Hour A-200 as my home theater unit to a PC so I could use XBMC. This computer was and is the best option. A bit more expensive than the Popcorn Hour, but it has USB 3.0, more functions and XBMC has a much better user interface than Popcorn Hour. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars its because it doesn't have the Audio Out to hook up a Home Theater sound system....and I still have to get used to the new system :)

Did upgrade Ram to 4 Gb just to be sure there was no problems.
on July 20, 2015
Pros
Stylish
Low profile

Cons
Sloooooow
Included keyboard had issues with some keys after a year of use
Super slow

A phone has more power than this baby, it's only convenient for the size and as web browser.
on August 21, 2012
I picked this up to hook up to my HDTV. I like the small footprint and it seems to have the power I need for streaming and surfing.
on January 29, 2013
It's good little machine for the money. I am using it as a video server running xProtect software by Milestone. It gets the job done. But I wish it was a bit faster.

See 1 answered question