Fuloon Orange /Green Washable Double Layer Waterproof Pet Dog Cat Safe Safety Travel Hammock Car Bed Seat Cover Mat Blanket ,Adjustable Locking Seat Clasps For Tight Fit, Seat Fasteners Come With Snap Buckles in Size of 126*40*55CM
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Adjustable locking seat clasps for tight fit, Seat fasteners come with snap buckles
- Printing pet dog car seat cover is very popular and matches most popular car interiors
- Safely satisfy a dog's urge to look out the window while driving automobiles
- Cute Double Waterproof Hammock Pet Dog Car Seat Cover is convenient to carry and store
- Waterproof construction provides a barrier to the front seat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Length: 126 cm
Width: 40 cm
High: 55 cm
Package weight: 1300 g
Package size: 40 x 20 x 8 cm
1 x pet seat cover
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've had this hammock for a little under 6 months, and I've always followed the washing instructions: cold water only, gentle wash, line dry. Unfortunately, after only about 6 washes, this hammock has disintegrated. This is why I've dropped my review from 5 stars to only 3. The waterproof lining literally disintegrated into small pieces (that snow all over the car as I continue to use the hammock until a new one arrives) and the seams on both ends busted and ripped. It's irreparable. I can't even take my sewing machine to it.
My dogs travel with me a lot, and I need something more durable over the long term. I'm actually on Amazon buying a replacement hammock right now. I will not be buying a second one of these, despite my initial glowing review. Too bad! It was a great hammock for us, at first.
I have two wily jack russell terriers who like to hop around the car, if given the chance. I was looking for something that would help to contain them, keep them safe, and also help with pet hair management since I just bought a new (used) car. I didn't want the new car looking like the old one did. (The seats had a fur coat of their own.)
I have seatbelt harnesses for both dogs already, but they don't help with the dog hair. Also, the dogs, frankly, aren't crazy about them. I thought that a hammock would be more comfortable and potentially quite safe, especially for longer trips.
However, a friend warned me that little dogs can get out of the "open-ended" style of hammock. That really changed my thinking about them until I found this hammock. Not only was it very affordable, but it keeps my dogs in the hammock and off the floorboards and backseats. No more dog hair!!! Yay. It also saves them from scratching my door side panels.
*** What I like:
- Very durable, well-made. The dogs jump around all over it, and there is no sign of any seams coming loose or any of the straps being torn.
- Very waterproof! Muddy, wet dogs typically = car disaster. But not with this hammock!
- Very safe. I had to slam on the brakes to avoid a collision, and despite the panic stop both dogs stayed firmly in the hammock.
- Very comfortable. The dogs don't whine on long trips, and they have plenty of room to move around. They have blankets and toys in the hammock, and they are much easier to travel with on long trips now. We've recently taken two 1000+ mile trips with them, and both were so much more enjoyable to travel with than with the seatbelt harnesses.
- Keeps the dogs off the floor.* Yes, they can still wiggle their way out of this hammock and onto the floor if they really want. And, yes, they can jump in the front seat if they really want. That's a training issue. But, the hammock provides the necessary deterrence to remind my boys that they're SUPPOSED to stay off the floor and out of the front seats. Do they do it? Sure they do, if they think they can get away with it. Jack Russells are very headstrong guys. But, the hammock slows them down and does make them think twice about it. :) The hammock also helps protect my door side panels, which was a huge concern I had! I recommend the training phrase "Stay in the hammock". Only took my boys one car trip to learn what that meant. When I get out to pump gas or run into the bathroom, I use that phrase. Works pretty well because they don't want to unleash the wrath of their mommy. And mostly because they love the cookies they get if they stay in the hammock. ;)
*** What I dislike:
- The straps slide easily, but if the dogs are jumping around a lot this means the straps get loosened. So, sliding easily is good - unless they slide too easily. An annoyance rather than an actual problem in my opinion, though.
- That's it!!!!! I really like this hammock. Nothing else I dislike. :) Folds up easily when not in use, too.
Overall, five stars. The price is excellent, and it protects my seats. I've never had a car's backseat look so good for so long. I only vacuum about once a month, but my new (used) car still looks great despite the havoc my dogs would generally play on it. The hammock is well-made and sturdy, and I expect it will last me for years to come. A solid purchase that I would make again, if I needed.
* My car is a Prius and the hammock stretches fully between the two doors on the backseat. There is ~ a 6-inch gap on either end, enough to keep the dogs from putting their paws on the side panels of the doors. It also fully covers the whole floorboard and the backs of the backseats.
- The price. I paid $31 for mine and i felt that was very reasonable for a full back bench waterproof liner of any description.
- The Installation. It is very easy to install. 4 clips around the headrests (front and back) and the side walls.
THE NOT SO GOOD:
- Length: As others have said - it is a tad short for the back of my Forte (which i would consider average width) Making this hammock an extra 3-4 inches longer would allow the sides to rest on the doors instead of leaving a gap between the hammock and the door.
- Zipper to get dog in is only on 1 side. I am not sure why they chose to only allow one side of the hammock to unzip to let your pet in. This means I always have to let pet in the same side...wouldnt have taken much to do this on both sides.
- The D rings holding the walls up are very thin. As others have said they are very flimsy. I would imagine all it would take is for some larger dog than mine (dwarf beagle) to stand on the sidewall and that would break in no time flat.
One thing I noticed after putting my dog in the hammock for a little while now is that the waterproof material is very slippery. I lined the bottom with blankets for her which helps her footing inside of it but a large problem is the bottom side (part sitting on your seat) is the same slippery plastic. This means that the whole base of the hammock will slide towards the front seats in a sudden stop. The hammock of course keeps her from falling in the foot well entirely, but the hammock does slip down there somewhat which is not ideal. A way to anchor the bottom to the seat would be ideal.
One last thing that I wish this had was a means to attach a harness to the dog while in the hammock. Since it covers up the seatbelts, harnesses that attach to the belt dont work, and there is no gap (like in other hammocks) that allow a harness to be passed through to secure the dog. It depends if that is important to you or not though.
So far so good. The quality is good, the seams look solid, and for $31 I am happy with my purchase. Other than some niggly things if what you want is a quick and easy way to not only protect your back seat, but keep your pet slightly more contained then i would say give this a shot. It takes 3-4 minutes to install/remove so moving it to another vehicle is easy as well.
I have not attempted to wash the hammock because it is so easy to spot clean and has not picked up any odors. Take it out of the car and shake off the dirt and sand and it is clean.
Only four stars for my beloved car hammock because the clips that hold up the sides broke right away. Most of them I broke by closing them in the car doors. I replaced them all with small carbiners and haven't had a problem, I expected this issue from the other reviews.
Most recent customer reviews
but I have also used it over the front captain's chair of my...Read more