Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on May 16, 2009
I am now able to load and unload my canoe on my Ford Expedition by myself. It is so high that my wife is unable to help unless I get a ladder. I can now place one end on the "T-bar" and swivel it around to the front of the SUV and put it on the rack. Then just strap the canoe into place. The only downside is I have to remove the "T-bar" when I haul my travel trailer when I go camping. Very well constructed and sturdy. Should last me a very long time.
on June 21, 2009
This has been a home run as far as canoe transportation! I own a 2004 Toyota Tundra pickup and have been on a number of outings since I purchased this product, sometimes through very extreme weather conditions. I've owned my canoe for 35 years.. It's like an old friend. I would be very devastated if there was any mishap in the transportation process. I could not be more satisfied in this product.
on December 19, 2009
The horizontal rack construction is under size, I had to modify with a
36" new peice. This at least made it work, still a little wobbly under way.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.