Each lesson includes at least 6 learning activities
Designed by language learning experts for kids
Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork.
No In-App Purchases!
English Language Learning Games for Kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell in English.
• 12 English Lessons - 80 Learning Games! • Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10 • More than 6,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide • No In-App Purchases - meaning peace of mind for parents!
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors. • Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups. • Numbers - Learn how to count. • The Body - Learn the major parts of the body. • Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like. • Food - Learn how to say the food you want. • Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing. • Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles. • The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are. • Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles. • School Bag Lesson - Learn classroom objects and whose they are. • Actions - Learn how to use action verbs
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson. • Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork • Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development • Helps your child build motor skills and concentration • Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities • Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed • Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
People learn by playing! This is the most true for children and language. Language teachers around the world know that games are the quickest way to teach. They must be imaginative and there must be a great variety.
Our apps are designed to provide beginning language learners with an ever-increasing variety of games to ignite their natural language abilities. Players test their dexterity while learning all the building blocks of language.
We believe that fun and humor are essential elements of language education.
Like our app?
Please rate us or write a review to tell us what you think.
Get in touch via our website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english • Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support • Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net • Google+: https://plus.google.com/+StudycatNet • Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
My almost 3 year old really likes this game. It covers a bunch of topics and has multiple games for each topic. It is really multiple apps rolled into one. There is a ton of content to learn and a lot of opportunity for him to grow into the games and content. This game is great for young kids and I assume anyone starting out learning english.
I have not had problems with it freezing or stopping like some of the other reviews have said. Those are older reviews so I assume they have fixed this problem.
I would like to see them add an alphabet section in sometime and maybe a learning to read section as well. I also feel that they would have more downloads of it if they marketed it towards kids more and gave it a catcher name instead of calling it an English course. Most people aren't searching for an English course app on their phones and it hasn't come up in any of my searches for kids learning apps
Matching, colour mixing, spelling, reading, funny songs, plurals, memory, feeding animals, learning nouns and adjectives as well as many more.
Colours, Animals, Numbers, Food, Vehicles, The Body, Fruits, Clothes, The House, and Sea Animals
This is the perfect group of games for introducing children to English in a fun way! There are so many games that even if they get bored of some there are plenty of others to play. For ten dollars, though, I am very disappointed that not all of the games function properly, for instance in the game with falling numbers nothing happens at all besides background music. If the few problems were fixed this would get five stars for sure, but until then don't waste your money.
I only have the free version but it entertains. my God daughters for awhile. unlike other apps where you only play one - five games or actives, this one gives you a hand full without the sudden rush to pay for the full version. nice job guys.
Has a bunch of games like matching, colour mixing, spelling, reading, funny songs, plurals, memory, feeding animals, learning nouns and adjectives as well as many more. My son enjoys playing it and it keeps him busy for a while.