Fun Express Plastic Halloween Spiders Party Favor - 144 Pieces
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.17. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.01 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Spruce up your halloween decorations with creepy-crawly scary spiders!
- These plastic life-like spiders are the perfect touch to any halloween display.
- Scatter them on tabletops for an unexpected surprise at parties or add them to spiderwebs for an authentic look.
- Give your guests a scare by adding them to gift bags or candy bowls. A haunted house just wouldn't be haunted without them!
- 144 pcs. Measures: 1 1/2" diameter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
144 ~ Black Plastic Spiders ~ approx. 1.5 inch (small) ~ New in sealed package.
Compare to similar items
This item Fun Express Plastic Halloween Spiders Party Favor - 144 Pieces
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fun Stuff For Sale||Pangda US||4Es Novelty||Some2Buy Inc||Ebtoys shop||Leextec|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 2.5 x 2 in||1.65 x 1.57 x 0.39 in||—||6 x 7 x 4 in||—||0.47 x 0.98 x 0.31 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1.59 ounces||—||2.4 ounces||—||1.41 ounces|
Top customer reviews
Small parts might present a choking hazard to small kids - especially as the legs break off. My cat thought they were fun toys to bat around the floor.
The packaging they come in is just a simple, non-resealable plastic bag. We put the survivors in a Ziploc bag to store in our box of Halloween decorations for next year.