- File Size: 20477 KB
- Print Length: 207 pages
- Publisher: Editora NCB; 1 edition (April 28, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 28, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XHP66J4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,969,908 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #489 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- #1157 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- #3135 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
Fun Projects for the Experimenter - volume 2 Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?