Plastic Brain Jello Mold
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fun World brain jello mold halloween party decoration. Make your own gelatin brains.
- Shock and terrify both your halloween friends and your normal friends with jello brains.
- This jello mold will freak kids out, too. Use delicious gelatin and make tasty brain treats.
- Realistic looking, this mold measures 9.75" x 8.5" x 4".
- For even more icky fun, use with our heart and hand gelatin molds.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$2.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TOP SHELF-BRANDS||Fanswan||Every Little Thing||HDE||BocaBookseller||Amazing Quality|
What's the best way to freak people out? Serve them a gelatin brain. Whether you make them by yourself or have fun with your kids, this gelatin brain mold is sure to scare. Realistic looking, this mold measures 9.75" x 8.5" x 4". For even more icky fun, use with our heart and hand gelatin molds.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mold is sturdy, but I don't recommend trusting it to stay upright on its own while the jello sets. Put it in a medium size mixing bowl, where the edges of the mold fit over the edges of the bowl. Put some ice cubes and cold water into the bowl first (not too much, or it will overflow when you put the mold in - maybe 1/3 of the bowl), if you want to set the jello more quickly.