|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.98 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester; Accents: 100% Plastic
- Hand wash in cold water, do not use bleech, line dry, do not iron.
- 1.18" high
- 2.76" wide
- Includes pants and shirt with sewn-in body parts, gloves and mask with wig.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Includes: mask with wig, shirt with sewn in body parts, pants with sewn in body parts and gloves.
Our super deluxe "Adult Zombie" is sure to scare away the ghouls and goblins. This complete ensemble features a tattered shirt with a pvc chest exposing the bones and other organs, tattered pants with pvc bones exposed, and a pvc mask with hair and Gloves.
- Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 10.3 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.37 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00284B0DC
- Item model number: 1111
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 15, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered this along with another, more expensive, costume for my son. He ultimately chose this one because it was more comfortable and detailed. We found that it runs true to size. It is very easy to put on, and it seems to be good quality.
The price on this was pretty good considering the quality. (My son wore it 4 different times, and it held up to an eleven year old who isn't easy on clothes.)
I would recommend this costume, but with cautions of the above mentioned issues.
The shirt is one piece, as are the pants which are easily worn over full clothing.
The chest plate was sewn in with just small 'tears' or flaps around it. There was no sense of a shirt over it with strips of denim cloth hanging down as you see in the photo.
Also, the pants and shirt look nothing like blue jeans (denim) as shown in the picture.
If I can learn how to upload my own photos, I'll do so. This way you can see that it was usable enough, just not terribly close to the picture.
So, be sure to purchase this only if you are interested 'in concept' not if you expect it to look exactly like the prototype displayed.