|Price:||$49.99 + $6.91 shipping|
- Officially Licensed!
- Approximately 28" long, 8" wide, and 1" tall
- Hover plates on bottom
- Velcro grips and Velcro strap
- Authentic sticker detail on top, bottom, and sides
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Back to the Future 1:1 Scale Hoverboard
Time traveling is only the beginning of the adventures found in Back to the Future Part II. The coolest part…was finding the hoverboard! And now the future (as seen in the movie) is finally here and you can have a hoverboard of your own! This replica prop is an exact recreation from the one seen in Back to the Future II. Sure, it doesn't truly hover (come on scientists!) but carrying it around will let everyone know that you've just come back... from the future! Just don't try to use it on water!
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.84 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00V3WUOVE
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 19, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 101 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- thickness and size seem to be on par with what I expected a life-size replica hover board to be
- high resolution stickers on the top, bottom, and along the sides
- velcro-like grip for foot placement both front (two pink strips) and rear (green pad)
- the pink foot strap seems loose. Loose enough to fit an Air Mag shoe but had to stuff the strap into the green pad to make it minimally stick out when no shoe is present
Must have for any Back to the Future collector!
And for any Bojo's out there... No, this board doesn't hover.
When mine arrived though the box was hot in the heat and all the decals had peeled and bubbled in places and even with a little pushing back in place there are lines and bubbles that won't be removed.
I wanted this as a display piece for a collection but to be honest I'll likely just give to the kids as a toy and use in a costume every once in a while