FunKo 6218 Pop! Star Wars, BB-8, Bobble-Head Figures, 3.75-Inch
|Price:||$8.15 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Force Awakens!
- Check out the other Star Wars Episode 7 figures from Funko!
- Collect them all!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Star Wars: Episode VII Pop!s are coming to stores just in-time for The Force Awakens! The cutest droid in the galaxy is ready to make its debut! Star Wars Pop! bobble-head figures are 3.75 inches tall and come on a decorative Star Wars stand! Collect yours today!
Compare to Similar Items
This item FunKo 6218 Pop! Star Wars, BB-8, Bobble-Head Figures, 3.75-Inch
POP Star Wars: R2-D2 B00BV1OQF2
Funko C-3PO POP B005F1PPX6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.75 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 3.75 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 3.75 in||3 x 2.5 x 4 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Personally I know that for me the novelty of driving around the BB-8 would quickly fade and I'd be left with a $150 bookend. So for someone like me and I think many others you can't go wrong with this Funko Pop.
1. BB-8's head has very little "spring-action," which is actually perfect for a toy figure of this size. I wouldn't want it sagging or swinging all over the place. It's not a true bobble-head, and BB-8's head does move when you touch it. But please DON'T twist BB-8's head because you'll hurt his feelings and pop his head off. We all know that the heads of droids can be fixed, but still.
2. BB-8's black colored base is detachable - and BB-8 himself can sit on your desk without it. He's held onto the base by an upraised groove that fits into his bottom, which is flat. (See pictures.)
3. BB-8's torso feels nice and "weighty." I wouldn't call him a paperweight, but a soft breeze isn't gonna knock him down. He's really better as a decorative item for your desk or display case - than as a real toy.
4. Paint and details look good enough at this price.
5. In my view, this FunKo toy offers WAY MORE VALUE than the motorized Sphero BB-8 App-Enabled Droid - which - while pricey and aimed entirely at hard-core BB-8 fans - would end up being an expensive gadget in my home, something that I'd grow tired of within a few weeks, causing buyer's remorse.
1. As noted above, this is not a true "bobble-head."
2. No two BB-8s are exactly alike, so check the paint when you get yours. The pair I bought were fine, but there are differences that only a retentive person would care about.
3. Although advertised as being OK for ages 3 and up - in my view, be aware that if this becomes your kid's favorite toy - those cute antennas on BB-8's head will break off. BB-8 will be sad and you, the adult Star Wars fan - might tear up. Again, I think this BB-8 is best for display. I cringe at the thought of this little guy being tossed around like a plush doll.
4. Box condition will vary. This matters only to people who collect toys with their original boxes intact - who never take them out to have fun. (Those of you with the Force will truly find this behavior disturbing.) No matter what I say about the zillions of these being made, that this is NOT a limited edition, that 40 years from now - this toy won't accrue more than sentimental value - some will insist on a pristine box. Forget about it. I would only insist on a nice box if you plan to give BB-8 as a gift. Take this little guy out and ENJOY! He's in a galactic prison already if you leave him in the box!
Now then, I love how Funko made this one! :) I didn't think we were going to be getting a BB-8 Funko Pop so soon, but sure enough, here he is. :) The first thing I'm sure you guys are wondering if you can display him without the base, and the answer is yes. :) He pegs onto the base, but you can also display him without it. Now, this is a bobblehead, so his head doesn't seem to turn. His head doesn't really bobble all that much since it's so close to the body, so unless you actually touch his head, you won't really notice that he's a bobblehead. Also, some of you may have already figured this out, but for those who are new to Funko Pops, this BB-8 doesn't roll around or anything. He's a collectible figure, and mainly made for display. Still, that doesn't mean you can't play with it. :)
All in all, he looks really good! Cute too. ^_^ This is a fun collectible to have, especially if you're a fan of BB-8. :) He's really cute, really well made, and definitely worth adding to your collection. :) I really give Funko a lot of credit for how well they did this one. :)
My grandson is eight years old, and I had been waiting months with excitement to take him to view The Force Awakens with his dad and Uncle (( both my boys) while they were home for the holidays. Star Wars toys and wrapping paper and such were a big theme from us for him this year.
These Funko bobble-heads were an instant smash hit for him. We ended up getting him eight different characters of these and he loves them.
While shopping for him, I ended up with several of these for myself also, now displayed in my office with some other nostalgic collectibles I have.
So now, my grandson, both of my sons, and I all have some of these. Well, done. Not to big, not to small, not cheap but not too crazy expensive. Nicely done by Funko. Easy to collect, just one or several, different sets from many shows-movies-series, or just something special like Star Wars that three generations of one family can all have in common. My grandson already sent me a picture of his on his bed shelf. he can play with them with his other toys, or collect them and add to them. Even among all his other presents, my grandson seems thrilled with these. BB8, R2D2, Jabba, and the Jawa are his favorite so far.
Bases are detachable. Paint is done well. Heads bobble fairly nicely, cute. Nice size and weight.
Hope this helps with your decision. May the force be with you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So this gift, he'll love and this Funko pop is perfect.