Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Functional Data Structures in R: Advanced Statistical Programming in R Paperback – November 18, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
- Carry out algorithmic programming in R
- Use abstract data structures
- Work with both immutable and persistent data
- Emulate pointers and implement traditional data structures in R
- Implement data structures in C/C++ with some wrapper code in R
- Build new versions of traditional data structures that are known
About the Author
Thomas Mailund is an associate professor in bioinformatics at Aarhus University, Denmark. He has a background in math and computer science. For the last decade, his main focus has been on genetics and evolutionary studies, particularly comparative genomics, speciation, and gene flow between emerging species. He has published Beginning Data Science in R, Functional Programming in R and Metaprogramming in R with Apress as well as other books.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|