Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on December 17, 2016
Pretty happy with this rice cooker. I paid a little bit extra compared to some others (LESS expensive than some) and it's worth it.

I spent nearly a decade in Asia, and came back with a rice fetish. I generally don't cook too much (we're not a family of 6 or anything, but this cooker could handle it). It's a large bowl and cooks great rice. Cleanup is a snap, quite easy. The handle is appreciated since I have a somewhat small kitchen and need to move smaller appliances from time to time.

Turning it off was my only problem. The instructions are rather unclear. You have to turn off the warming function before you can turn off the cooker. This makes no sense to me, but not an issue once you know what to do.
5 people found this helpful
on November 28, 2016
Lived in China for a couple of years and I loved my Midea rice cooker that came in our apartment the second year. It was this... but in Chinese. It was already used when we moved in and was still working a year later when we left. Used it every day. I also used it to make braised pork, soup, and oatmeal. I love that you can set this in the morning and come back to fresh rice after a long day at work. Highly recommend.
11 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2017
I came from China. I need cook the congee of mung beans or millet. They need extra cook time than usual. I surveyed about half a day to find a rice cooker which can adjust cook time. This is the only one meet my requirement.
3 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2017
So far I'm enjoying this rice cooker. Not only does it make wonderful rice (preferred usage) but it looks great on my counter. It takes a bit of practice to learn how to use it, especially since the manual is somewhat confusing and unclear, but a little patience goes a long way and is so worth it.
on January 24, 2017
If you want really fully rice add more water then what it says if you follow to the line you might have really dry rice. There is no way to collect excess water from the steam that comes out at the end of unit. That is my experience other then that its a great rice cooker.
on March 26, 2017
Easy to use and saves you time. However, the rice starts getting slightly burned because the coating of inside bowl isn't done properly. I wouldn't purchase it again.
on February 11, 2017
Cooks rice great and much cheaper than my more expensive Zojirushi rice cooker. If you haven't used a real rice cooker before you are in for a treat, perfect rice each time.
on January 10, 2017
Pretty pleased with this rice cooker. We use it to cook rice and steam vegetables and it works just fine. It sure is the prettiest rice cooker we've ever had.
on August 5, 2018
Not worth the money!!! The English translation is awful.it is scanty with directions. A lot of guessing as to what the instructions mean. It is sitting in my garage collecting dust!!!
on May 24, 2017
I did return this item because the volume is kind of small for me.