- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Functional Fitness Outlet when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code ZHCR95L7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Functional Fitness Outlet when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code 2E8FCZWZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Functional Fitness Outlet when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code T8VVY4NZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Functional Fitness Outlet when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code VCZ5PJAO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Your Purchase from Functional Fitness Outlet Always Comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $60.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Functional Fitness Outlet. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Functional Fitness 41" Pull Up Assistance Resistance Exercise Bands - Choose from 7 sizes, Resistance from 5-200 lb. For Assisted Pull Ups Calisthenics CrossFit Powerlifting Physical Therapy Pilates Stretching Full-Body Functional Fitness Workouts
|Price:||$12.95 + $5.93 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sale is for a set of TWO BANDS. Set includes one each of: Band #1 ORANGE and Band #2 RED. This set offers a combined tension range of 5-50 lbs (2-23kg). Bands are sold in combinations as described. Not sure which band to get? We've included a handy 'Which Band is Right for Me' guide in the product images. Choose from the various multi-band combinations to select the tension level. We guarantee there's a band combination that's perfect for you!
- Bands are sold in combinations by tension level. Please choose from one of 10 expertly selected combinations, ranging from 5 lbs to 370 lbs. Not sure which band to get? We've included a handy 'Which Band is Right for Me' guide in the product images. We guarantee there's a band that's perfect for you!
- Our unique 41" closed loop bands are ideal for assisted pull-ups, power lifting, physical therapy, Pilates, targeted stretching and toning exercises and full-body workouts. With over 200+ possible band exercises there's not a single muscle in your body that can't benefit from these bands.
- These latex bands are made with quality and comfort in mind. Our natural rubber latex is over 99.998% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens) and the bands can stretch up to two and a half times their original length! They're BAND-tastic! Please note that effects of use by people with latex sensitivity is unknown and not recommended.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee accompanied by a full 6 month warranty. Contact us for any reason and we'll do the best we can to help. Scouts honor! We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 business hours.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Pull ups are a great way to strengthen your entire upper body. This multi-purpose exercise is composed of complex movements that allow you to engage multiple muscle groups. This offers a few distinct advantages such as a more efficient workout and decreased risk of injury.
Want to add pull ups into your workout routine don�t think you can?
Our bands will give you the help you need so you can capitalize on all the great benefits pull ups have to offer.
Our bands offer pull up assistance, but unlike machines, the bands allow you a full range of motion, ensuring you develop all your muscles. Want to increase the assistance from medium to maximum? Simply stretch the circular band further up to 2.5 times its original length.
Which band is right for me?
We get asked this all the time. We typically suggest a set of bands that corresponds to providing about half of their body weight in assistance to get them over the bar. For some people we might suggest a single band, but usually, we recommend a combination. Why you ask? Since the bands are all the same length, you can combine multiple bands to equal the same assistance as others. When you start you, you can use all the bands in the combo to provide the most assistance. As you get you can remove one of the bands to lower the assistance to account for your new strength. For example, a purple combined with a black band offers roughly the same amount of resistance as a green band while giving you three different levels of assistance (one with the black band, one with the purple band and one with both bands together).
Choose from 7 tension values:
# | Color | Size | Tension
#1 | Orange | 1/4" | 5-15 lbs
#2 | Red | 1/2" | 20-35 lbs
#3 | Black | 3/4" | 30-50 lbs
#4 | Purple | 1 1/8" | 40-80 lbs
#5 | Green | 1 3/4" | 50-120 lbs
#6 | Blue | 2 1/2" | 60-150 lbs
#7 | Black | 4" | 80-200 lbs
Top Customer Reviews
I bought these so I could continue the exercises while traveling. They are exactly the same bands that we use at our local CrossFit gym, and those put up with a lot of use/abuse.
I am expecting these to last a long, long time given their thickness and consistency. A great value, and the company is responsive, too.
Very good quality, and though I haven't put them through a lot of work they seem sturdy.
I was unsure of what resistance to buy at first so I went with my gut. But luckily you have me to help...I went with the green one because I am 139 pounds and can not do one single pull up. It gives me some resistance, but not too much. You will sturggle a little at first but that is just your body trying to get used to it.
Right now I am currently using the green one (remember, I hardly any upper body strength) and have started with doing just 3 sets of 5. I figured once I can do that, I will move up to 3 sets of 10. After I can do the 3 sets of 10 with no trouble, I will move on to the purple band and just do the same as the green one.
By far this is one of the best purchases I have made on Amazon. It is helping me get stronger and before you know it, I will be doing pull ups in no time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These work well and have not shown any signs of wear over the last year.Published 9 days ago by Anthony Rowlands
The bands were exactly what I was looking for. They came earlier then I expected and great to add to my workout.
I love using the bands. I use the three I bought to pull a weight over 200lbs to strengthen my legs!! When you have a workout partner, you can use them to pull each other!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
BEING ABLE TO DO ASSISTED PULLUPS IS THE BEST WAY TO GAIN PROFICIENCY AT DOING ACTUAL PULLUPS! THESE BANDS ARE AWESOME!!!Published 1 month ago by Felicia Greim
I use these to assist doing pullups, nice clean motion w/ these. they support pretty constantly through the motion. Great for what they are, minus 1 for the pricePublished 3 months ago by West
A quality band that I use on a regular basis for assistance with pullups at the end of my work out.Published 4 months ago by Chad Reynolds