- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (March 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148422745X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484227459
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #641,424 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Functional Programming in R: Advanced Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Write functions in R including infix operators and replacement functions
- Create higher order functions
- Pass functions to other functions and start using functions as data you can manipulate
- Use Filer, Map and Reduce functions to express the intent behind code clearly and safely
- Build new functions from existing functions without necessarily writing any new functions, using point-free programming
- Create functions that carry data along with them
About the Author
Thomas Mailund is an associate professor in bioinformatics at Aarhus University, Denmark. He has a background in math and computer science. For the last decade, his main focus has been on genetics and evolutionary studies, particularly comparative genomics, speciation, and gene flow between emerging species. He has published Beginning Data Science in R with Apress as well as other books out there.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?