- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (March 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148422745X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484227459
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,448,897 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Functional Programming in R: Advanced Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Prepare for your professional certification with study guides and exam prep tools from Wiley. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
- Write functions in R including infix operators and replacement functions
- Create higher order functions
- Pass functions to other functions and start using functions as data you can manipulate
- Use Filer, Map and Reduce functions to express the intent behind code clearly and safely
- Build new functions from existing functions without necessarily writing any new functions, using point-free programming
- Create functions that carry data along with them
About the Author
Thomas Mailund is an associate professor in bioinformatics at Aarhus University, Denmark. He has a background in math and computer science. For the last decade, his main focus has been on genetics and evolutionary studies, particularly comparative genomics, speciation, and gene flow between emerging species. He has published Beginning Data Science in R with Apress as well as other books out there.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?