Functional Programming in R: Advanced Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
- Write functions in R including infix operators and replacement functions
- Create higher order functions
- Pass functions to other functions and start using functions as data you can manipulate
- Use Filer, Map and Reduce functions to express the intent behind code clearly and safely
- Build new functions from existing functions without necessarily writing any new functions, using point-free programming
- Create functions that carry data along with them
- Item Weight : 7.2 ounces
- Paperback : 119 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1484227459
- Product Dimensions : 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : Apress; 1st ed. Edition (March 29, 2017)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 148422745X
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,599,998 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: