- Paperback: 555 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Irwin; 19 edition (December 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0077303245
- ISBN-13: 978-0077303242
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.8 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,549,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
MP Fundamental Accounting Principles Volume 1 (Ch 1-12) Softcover with Working Papers and Best Buy Annual Report 19th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
John J. Wild is Professor of Business and Vilas Research Scholar at The University of Wisconsin at Madison, where he also received his Ph.D. He has received numerous teaching awards at Wisconsin as well as from Michigan State University. He is a frequent speaker at universities and national and international conferences.
Browse award-winning titles. See more