Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 2, 2016
I use with the conditioner. Makes my hair feel great! Very soft. My hair looks blonder after use, like when I was a kid. Shinier too. I think its stripping out chemical products that I've used for years. However I gave 4 stars b/c I prefer the pink grapefruit smell. This is a little heavy/overwhelming. Fortunately, it doesn't linger. Use sparingly, like the other reviews said. I also gave 1 star less b/c there is a learning curve to its use. You can't feel it in your hair. Sometimes I don't get it spread around well enough. Also, be careful, its pretty runny. Now I shake it, take just a spot & apply to front scalp area, repeat with middle scalp, finally back of head. I spend more time massaging it in then w/ conventional products (which I was trying to get off asap). I have an allergy to sls. I'm happy with this product, but will order the other scent next time.
on March 3, 2015
This is a new formulation and it's terrible. Drying and does not lather.

Please bring back the original formula that was great and very moisturizing.
on February 8, 2014
I got on here to find something to help my naturally dry, staticky hair, and also try to get away from the typical store-bought shampoos that leave my hair dull and lifeless. I read the reviews on this stuff and, although I didn't want to spend too much on a shampoo I'd never even heard of before, I decided to give this stuff a go anyway. I am so glad I did! I am pretty protective about my hair, and hate putting chemicals in it so it's not dyed or anything. I have been using this shampoo for a couple days now and already I have noticed a change in the way my hair looks, and cooperates! It's smooth and shiny, and my natural highlights come through bright and lovely! My co worker even asked me tonight if I had recently lightened my hair! The shampoo on it's own left my hair feeling clean and healthy, but because my hair is so dry, I tried adding a few drops of natural avocado oil to the shampoo today and it responded very nicely. My hair feels hydrated and healthy. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
on June 12, 2014
I bought this looking for a compatible detergent for the shower for greywater effluent. This had ALL natural ingredients and appeared to be low in salt which is important for water that will subsequently be applied to trees.

The shampoo turned out to be the BEST shampoo I have ever used on my 58 year old head! I wasn't expecting that. I then bought a bottle for my father--who constantly complains of itching--and his first comment was he 'couldn't believe how clean it made his head feel.' I know exactly what he means.

I just bought 6 bottles more. Since it is all natural ingredients with no preservatives I am not sure I want to stock up my usual 1+ year supply since it may go bad if it sits around. Pity the larger salon bottles with pump don't seem available on Amazon.

Their conditioner seems to work fine, but doesn't get me as excited as their shampoo. Their body wash is really good---not the best I have ever used, but really good. But way too expensive. And needs to be in a pump bottle.
on July 14, 2016
I love that these are all natural and produced in the US. There are plenty of "all natural" products out there but with very weird scientific sounding ingredients - which doesn't mean they're bad or not natural, but it means you don't know instantly what it is. This shampoo and conditioner has actual ingredients you can recognize and understand has therapeutic or aromatic properties.The smell is very good and also I am balding and have dry scalp and this is one of few shampoos which doesn't make my scalp itch. The conditioner really helps me too.
on February 25, 2017
Love it! My daughter had severe eczema and this does not burn at all. I have gone chemical free in all my products, but some still have a natural preservative which burns her shin. This does not and I use it as soap, shampoo and bubble bath. Awesome product
on August 4, 2015
OKay so I never, ever have written a review for anything before but this one is worth the time.

I've tried all kinds of shampoos, every brand both sulfate free, with sulfates, smoothing. clarifying... anyways you get the point. My hair was always oily the next day and always seemed to be breaking, I could not get my hair to grow, which I've been trying to do for years now. Once I started using this shampoo, within a couple washes I noticed a HUGE difference. My hair was growing, it wasn't getting oily and gross the next day and it actually made my scalp feel clean.

It doesn't lather so with my first couple washes I wasn't so sure about it but after seeing what a difference it made in my hair I will never go back to any other brand. My hair looks and feels healthier, I swear my hair grows twice as fast when I'm using it. I'd recommend this to any of my friends.
on January 21, 2014
I love this shampoo. Not only do I love it, but my Dad has started using it (since he has had trouble with hair falling and dandruff) and his dandruff has went away and his hair does not fall out anymore.
This shampoo is very gentle on your scalp and I am not afraid to use it everyday unlike ordinary shampoos.
It smells great, leaves your hair fresh and clean, and is totally natural! Great product.
on April 4, 2014
The ingredients are saponified olive oil, saponified coconut oil and all natural ingredients (except for biotin and niacin which are vitamins). My previous shampoos were based on sodium laureth sulfate and ammonium lauryl sulfate. Nice to not have those chemicals in my hair. It lathers up nice and cleans my hair really well.

I now read the ingredients of every product I buy, because many products have a natural name like "Organic Aloe Vera Splendor Shampoo", but looking at the ingredients may show ammonium lauryl sulfate, a bunch of other chemicals and maybe 5% aloe vera lotion. Who needs ammonia, sulfur and chemicals on their skin?

Happy I bought it.
on December 18, 2014
Fundamental Shampoo is the foundation of my hair...Many guys think that they are losing hair because the age or because their genetic load...and yeah these are important causes. However many do not know that perhaps they are losing hair because the type of soap and/or shampoo they are using. Most of shampoo brands are utilizing many chemical compounds in their formula and that affects the scalp pH, the hair’s consistency and structure. Many brands make testing in animals and compounds like SLS and Polysorbates that have been demonstrated its toxicity hence you can imagine what those chemicals can make in a human scalp. Other thing I suggest is avoid the use of any kind of styling grease or setting lotion because that will accelerate the hair lose. I strongly suggest shift to a Chemical Free Shampoo.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse