- Series: Artech House Radar Library (Hardcover)
- Hardcover: 408 pages
- Publisher: Artech Print on Demand; 1st edition (June 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580530524
- ISBN-13: 978-1580530521
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,206,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fundamentals of Electronic Warfare (Artech House Radar Library) (Artech House Radar Library (Hardcover)) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
S.A. Vakin is an honored scientist and engineer of the Russian Federation. He currently serves as professor and department head at the N.E. Zhukovsky Airforce Engineering Academy in Moscow, where he received his Doctor of Science degree in electronic warfare and radar.