- Series: Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Real Estate Education Co; 7th Bk&Dk edition (February 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0793126312
- ISBN-13: 978-0793126316
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,989,967 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal 7th Bk&Dk Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, It is not appropriate for what I intended to read it. So far I do not have any comparison but I am defenitely not able to do an own appraisal now. Many (to me important) things are just mentioned but not discussed in detail.
Additionally, (at least in the 9th. edition) there are a lot of mistakes in the exercises. Since the tasks are really easy, you will see this mistakes very fast but it is nontheless very annoying.
Bottomline, it gives a great insight into the field of real estate appraisal and shows some basic techniques for very simple tasks. Unfortunately, that's it!