Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on February 5, 2015
I got the edition of the book I wanted however it came in black and white. I am not sure why a physiology book would be sold in black and white especially because when you "review" the book it is shown in color. Additionally, it has creases on the cover that indicate it may not be new (which is what I ordered it as). I give it three stars because the book itself is excellent, just the quality and presentation are not what I expected. Also, it took the seller a week from when I ordered it before they sent it and another week and a half before it arrived. Overall, average quality of service.
on July 1, 2012
As a student, I really like the content of this book. It is very "readable," has great examples and even better Figures. It's actually quite interesting. I gave it 4 stars because the edition of the book is extremely cheap. It's paperback, and the pages are glued to the binding instead of being sewn. My book has already split in half...
on August 27, 2015
I recieved this book with the binding coming apart, and water damage to the back. I dont want to return it and end up getting charged because the book i recieved was already in bad shape
on June 20, 2016
I got this for MSU PSL 250, I used it a few times before exams but not very frequently.
on August 26, 2015
Got the international version and didn't know that that was what I was ordering
on May 28, 2013
Not sure why this arrived with a massive crease up the middle but apparently this was something that was common in several of the reviews. The book itself was a solid narrative and relatively easy to understand. I do with the author had not chosen to sectionalize the book into bold orange sections cut up by navy blue sections that didn't seem to necessarily match the flow of information. Beyond that though I'm glad I bought it.
on December 27, 2016
loved this book, very helpful study cards that summarize in the back of the book
on September 7, 2017
I loved this class this book and my teacher
on September 11, 2016
Meet expectation!
on July 20, 2015
Arrived exactly as advertised.