- Series: Fundamentals
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Fairchild Books; 2 edition (October 22, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1472524659
- ISBN-13: 978-1472524652
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #891,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Fundamentals of Interior Architecture 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Coles (Dip Arch) lectured at Middlesex University, UK, where he was programme leader for the Interior Architecture MA and Sustainable Design MA and Joint Programme Leader for the BA Honours Interior Architecture programmes.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|