- Hardcover: 1008 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 2 edition (May 21, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072465328
- ISBN-13: 978-0072465327
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,125,589 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fundamentals of Machine Elements 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
...like information to be presented in a consistent manner, don't use this book.
...do not enjoy using equations condensed down to such an extent that they become black-box engineering, don't use this book.
...must use this book for a college course, sell it afterward and look elsewhere for a reference book.