Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 4, 2013
I opted not to take an online class for stats where the teacher used this book. I ordered the book, but held onto it, as an additional resource for my stats class in-classroom. Then for a number of reasons our stats in-class teacher was fired, mostly affirmative action grievances, but I am someone who loves math, and gets it, and she was making even my experience horrendous. Anyway, the online professor was assigned to take over, for the remaining two weeks. At this point, we had two weeks to learn what most students learn in 14-16 weeks. While the professor didn't make us switch books, she did offer to teach us calculator methods, and offer us a lot of free online tools, including her own website which she demonstrates with notes and videos her course. Within a week, everyone in the class was caught up, and we are about to take a final in a day or so. I have to say, she did an amazing job. But I found this book to be what I looked at when she took over. For whatever reason I also had a Triola/Pearsons Stats book too. But still, this one book was the most sequential in terms of showing full complete steps, a sufficient variety of homework samples, and great tips and tools for the various technology options. Its not so pricey compared to other stats books either. I think I could have taken an online course with this book, even with the bad teacher, had I had this book. I think I could have also have used it to self study for either a CLEP, which I have 40something credits from, or used for an independent study. Im a hand-on person, so I felt like I wands on with the type of stats data it choose to use. It was current too, therefore leading me to inquire further and take another stats class. Even students who were not fans of math in my class, everyone is actually feeling good about the new teacher.
on March 11, 2016
Great book and a lot cheaper than the prices at my bookstore. This edition worked great for my class that wanted the new edition.
on September 8, 2016
Book came in amazing condition, never used - CD was unopened, however NO ACCESS CODE - it was ripped cleanly from the perforation page.

Good book, but buy a cheaper one for less quality as you don't get the access code.

(I know, used probably means no access code, but I'm writing this for those who think it might come with it.)
on September 7, 2016
It is very good book. The college that I attend wanted the students to buy a newer version, but this book covers the important parts of Statistics that I need to learn.
on September 12, 2015
Easy to understand text with ample explanations and examples. Well written. Additional CD and online tutorials are of benefit. I prefer in-hand textbook over e-books. I purchased 3rd edition for $10 which matches up to the greatly overpriced 4th edition.
on June 9, 2013
Book was great except i ordered a new copy that was suppose to come with a pass code to use my math lab where i turn all my homework in. needless to say it didn't come with any code they resent me a package for a code to be inside and nothing there. making me purchase a whole new code and new book form some where else not easy to do for a full time college kid that has a 40 plus work week. "
on March 19, 2016
Was just the book I needed, although it is not any easier to understand than anything else I have used for statistics, got it fast and book was in great shape
on November 20, 2015
Used for my statistic class

Note: get the Student Solutions Manual for Fundamentals of Statistics 3rd edition gives all the answer and work out plus it under $10
on September 5, 2013
I am currently taking a statistics class. I like the way this book is set up. It has enough info and practice problems throughout the chapters to keep you on track even though there are many formulas.
on September 20, 2014
GREAT PRICE. content is exactly the same with fourth edition. So highly recommended.