Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

When I bought my new computer a few months ago, there was a games window that popped up with a variety of pre-installed games to play. My husband found this one day and he started playing Poker Superstars 3 (for free) on the new computer. He played it for about a week, working on challenges and trying to complete all the games, when suddenly it wouldn't let him play any longer. It had been something like a 7 day free trial and his time was up. He was disappointed, so I went looking to buy the game for him. When using the link in the free trial itself, it brought me to a page made by the programmers, who wanted a lot more money for the game than we were willing to pay. So instead I checked Amazon, and not only was the game here and for just a few dollars, but also in a digital download format. A few clicks later he was playing the game again, and it even kept his previous stats and games in the programs memory. He didn't even have to start over again. So now he has his poker game and I'm happy with how easy it was to buy and download from Amazon, and for so much cheaper than everywhere else.
on May 24, 2017
What a stupid Amazon downloader, it does not download the program

tried 5 different PC's and it gives connection errors
on July 15, 2015
Boring game. Predictable.
on August 12, 2014
I really can't say. It never downloaded and you won't do anything about it when I wrote you and told you. You told me it is in my video library and it isn't. What else would you like me to say? You say it downloaded and I say it didn't. My library, on my new computer is empty as nothing is in it. Get it?
on May 3, 2017
Awesome game love playing
on May 16, 2012
Silly game, not realistic. If you want to play real poker do not buy this one. It will not prepare you for the real thing. The betting is all off. The players don't raise with the nuts half the time even though they are in perfect position. It's just a silly game, shouldn't even be called poker. Maybe, "How not to play" poker.
on June 26, 2013
It's an okay game. But it seems that it's too easy to win. I'm not very good at poker, but I usually win each tourney. All I have to do is go all in and the other players usually fold.
on May 19, 2017
Did not download never got it
on December 15, 2012
This game is horrible, horrible, horrible. Most unrealistic Texas Hold'em game I've ever played and I've played a lot of them. This one is the WORST by FAR. It seems like it was created by an 8 year old. I only paid $7, but honestly if I had played it first I wouldn't of paid 7¢ for it. Complete and total waste of time and money.
on December 9, 2016
Does not work in Win10 OS.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.