Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

100%

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on December 24, 2012
I got this little guy as a Christmas present for my mom and she loves it! It's a pretty cute likeness of Ozzy himself and seems nice and sturdy. He's going to keep her desk supplies company when she's not at work. Item received exactly as pictured in original unopened box. Very happy!
on June 10, 2011
I bought this as a gift for a huuuuuuuge Ozzy fan! He was mesmerized by the detail, thought it was funny, and really appreciated the gift for no particular reason.

The item arrived new, undamaged, and quickly. I was really excited that it was shipped via the Post Office.

The item is not a toy for children to play with, and it is educational if you are studying Ozzy Osbourne's standard appearance.
on April 21, 2017
Excellent!!!
on February 27, 2011
Seriously, if I didn't know it was the likeness of the Prince of Darkness I would simply think it was adorable!! This kawaii figure is a very durable mini-statue. I'm impressed at it's weight and stability. He stands on my office desk greeting those who enter with muffled cursing! (well, not really, but I wish he would some days...)
review image
on May 15, 2012
I bought this for my dad for Christmas to replace the Jimi Hendrix that was attached to the antenna of his van. Jimi met a horrible fate on the freeway when he suddenly bailed. :( Ozzy rides safely inside the van on Dad's dashboard. :)
on January 17, 2015
Gave this as a gift and they loved it! Glad I bought it before the price went up!
on October 5, 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend that loves Ozzy. I thought it was cute and priced right.
on November 26, 2013
totally cool gift for any ozzy fan. It came with a little smudge mark on his cheek though, which I cant get off but I dont think its a huge deal.
on October 18, 2014
I bought this for my dad and he loved it! I want one now..
on January 29, 2015
One Of the best funkos I've seen

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.