Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on April 5, 2013
Arrived on time but his nose had a paint chip on it. I told myself it was his facial scar from the Battle of Blackwater.
on May 30, 2014
I really like these Funko POP vinyl figures, but go into it knowing that the likelihood of you getting a pristine figure is very unlikely. Quality control on these figures is extremely low. I have 8 or 9 of these - love me some GoT - and all of them have paint smudges or obvious glue showing. If you are OCD, these aren't for you. If you are going to display them on a shelf, or if you are going to display them somewhere where they aren't going to have close scrutiny, you'll love them.
on June 23, 2015
This lil' Tyrion is adorable! It was a gift for my brother for his birthday. He has him displayed on his desk with a couple other figures. As other people mentioned, they are a little flawed, like stray paint or scratches in places, but I think it gives them more character. Also, let's be honest, they are toys, and toys are meant to be played with so a few flaws aren't a big deal. If you want perfect ones, buy it in a store where you can see it before purchasing so you can find the best looking one. This one is Tyrion pre-battle wounds, there's also one available with the scar as well. This might be the most adorable Peter Dinklage I've ever seen!
on December 23, 2013
Got this for my sister for Christmas and I'm happy I got her another thing to go with the present. The paint job is awful. Both of his eyes are messed up, one with too much black paint spilling over the edges of one eye onto the face and the other eye isn't even completely covered with black paint. The face is more orangey than depicted in the picture. His hair is badly painted and the brown from his bangs goes onto his skin everywhere, on one side they attempted to fix it by putting some more of the skin tone over it with poor results. To top it off, there is a very noticeable chip above one eye, though the packaging was perfectly fine, meaning that they packaged it even though it was damaged.

With such great reviews other than this it is a major disappointment that it came in with such poor quality. I would not recommend anybody purchasing this product or others with such terrible results.
on March 17, 2017
Not Funko's best. There's not much to signal who he is and he's only a bit shorter than other Pops.
on September 24, 2016
Awful... absolutely awful. The only reason why I even gave it TWO stars is because it was the correct character. This was going to be a gift but the box was disgusting. It looked like it sat in a warehouse for centuries, rolled in dirt and then someone slapped an old crookedly placed tape on the top to make it look "New". The figure itself was covered in a layer of dust. How?!?! Awful. Don't order this!
on March 16, 2017
Came in good condition
on March 7, 2014
I love these little figures. Funko Pop makes all kinds of t.v. and movie related figures, but for me, the Game of Thrones are the best. I'm not really a collector, but I plan on getting all of the GOT figures. So far, I have Tyrion and Jon Snow. Like Jon Snow, "I know nothing", but I do know I like these cute bobble-head-like pieces of plastic! ...or vinyl. whatever.
on January 25, 2017
I wish I was still able to find the "Scar Face" variant of this particular pop because it is a bit plain. The paint work was done very well and I couldn't find any issues other than the plain face. I just have to think of this being the version of Tyrion before he lived a little.
on April 22, 2016
Brilliant! Triumph! Got him for just $6 so I'm extremely happy. You have to love Tyrion.
The figure is fantastic, he's slightly shorter than the rest of your average Funkos to showcase his dwarf stature so that made me happy. And he's got his Lannister bling on his hands as well.
Awesome figure. :)