BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2015
Dress was fairly nice, the material was stretchy and not itchy. The sleeves were pretty loose and the belt that came with it is very poor quality. I ordered the larger size and it fit well being 5'1 and 115-120 lbs.
review image
on March 18, 2014
I should start by saying: the dress is pretty much as shown. You could probably take a picture of the dress I received and it would look like the product photo. So, there's that going for it.

Unfortunately, this just wasn't a very nice dress. Some things that bothered me:

- I'm 5'6" and wear a size 6. I ordered a "small 8/10" because the reviews said they ran small. Well, the torso fit pretty well (a little loose). The sleeves were more like 1/2 than 3/4 sleeves, but hey, I have long arms. The skirt, though, was barely long enough for decency (even wearing leggings); I certainly wouldn't wear it without leggings. I was expecting something which came maybe halfway down the thigh, but this barely reaches my thighs at all. Very short.

- The fabric is just really unpleasant. I was expecting soft, stretchy cotton, but this feels very coarse, almost like canvas. I'm a bit picky about fabrics, but I'm not sure how long I could stand wearing this dress. Itchy and uncomfortable.

- It also has an unpleasant odor. I haven't tried washing it yet, so not a huge deal, but it's just not a great first impression to open a package and have a musty, plasticky smell come wafting up at you.

- The belt that comes with it is very, very cheap in appearance -- the whole thing seems to be made of plastic. I'll definitely be substituting my own belt (the dress has belt loops, so it seems like you should wear something).

Since I own the dress, I'll probably wear it out of the house at least once, to appease my sense of duty. But if I had come across this on the rack, I wouldn't have bought it, even cheap for a costume or something. The unpleasant feeling of the fabric is just really off-putting. I would buy a different dress, if I were doing it again, even if it cost a bit more.
on September 30, 2015
To start, I purchased three of these skater dresses. For the price I figured it was a wonderful deal, I did not expect them to be all that great, maybe just some little casual dresses that I could use to replace my uncomfortable jeans. But to my surprise, the dresses were magnificent! Where do I start?? The material is sturdy and thick, they flow and are so soft. The fit is absolutely perfect on me, I am 5"2 and weigh 141 pounds. For my build I bought the 12/14 size because I saw that the product ran small. But the fit is PERFECT. I bought all the other colors and I plan on making these my new look, with tights, thigh highs, ankle socks, high heels, boots, scarves, jackets, whatever!! Cute comfortable dresses that are built to last, and look incredible. Love. Very happy with my buy.
review image review image review image
on October 17, 2014
This was a lot smaller than I it should have been. Yes, I was aware that it was UK size. I lived in the UK and know what size I am there, so I figured I'd have no issue, as I still have many of my clothes that I bought form the UK, in the same size I bought this dress in, but this stress still seemed too tight in my chest area. The belt part does not come down to my wait, but slightly in-between my chest and my waist. I suppose this dress is not meant for girls with a chest. It's still cute an di can still wear it (with my own belt, not the one it comes with).
on September 22, 2015
Do not buy this dress of you are tall. I am five foot nine, and am average weight. According to the chart, I should be a large, and while the dress fit perfectly around, it did not even reach down past my butt when I was standing straight up. It was even short on my friend who is 5 foot, three inches and average weight. She could not bend over without showing anything. This dress was more of a shirt than anything and I would not reccomend buying this unless you are incredibly short or are built of nothing but skin and bones. Maybe if I had ordered an XXL it would have reached my thigh. Incredibly unhappy with this purchase. Buyer beware.
on April 8, 2014
Definitely designed for a small torso, shorter-legged person. I'm 5"10 with average torso and long legs. Everything is shorter on me than on the average person, so I expected this dress to be no different. It's close-fitting on the top, probably would not be very comfortable for a larger-chested lady. The natural waist of the dress hit more at the top of my rib-cage, right under the boobs, and the skirt is already pretty short....so I'm either going to remake the skirt (Add a couple inches) or more likely I will just wear shorts under it. It's for a costume, so it's not a big deal. Probably not appropriate for everyday wear (at least not on me), which is a bummer because it's cute!
on January 16, 2014
Fits great and good quality, I can safely say its the first dress that I will wear on any occasion! Im 5'6 125 pounds a DD I ordered a medium/small and it fits PERFECT! LOVE IT!
on April 18, 2016
Previously I ordered two dresses from a seller on eBay and I loved it, a black and a purple one. However, when I found this, it was a little cheaper and I figured it would all be the same, but it wasn't. I ordered M/L but they did not come in a consistent size. Three of the four dresses that I ordered on here did not fit me at all, I had to give them to my little sister (even then, the sleeves were too big for her). The dresses were not even made by the same people. I went back to the seller on eBay and I just received my dresses and they FIT! So, I do not recommend ordering from amazon.
on March 23, 2015
Let me start out by saying, this isn't a bad dress. I ordered a 12/14 otherwise marked as M/L. It fit for the most part. Although my boobs were completely squished (but that's a problem I get a lot with D-cups), everything else was fine. EXCEPT the length. I almost laughed at how short this thing is! And I'm not too tall, only 5'6", so the length is usually never a problem for me. But this dress was so short! It was like a weird maternity shirt.
The fabric is okay, almost see through depending on how much it stretches (you could totally see my nude bra). And like many of the other reviews said, the belt is pretty cheap.
Overall I don't think I would get this dress again. I might end up giving this to my friend's younger sister...
on December 8, 2015
pissed dress showed up stinking strongly of urithane the hem was only sewn on half the dress bought the identical one from the same company in a differant color and it was fine but seriusly get your crap together funky boutiqe......all product should show up in decent condition i can deal with a hem but i am honestly suprised the post office didnt flag the package you could smell it through the plastic....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.