Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 29, 2017
I ordered this crib sheet for my granddaughter and I put it on her crib and we absolutely love it great fabric and it is very well-made thank you very much !
on November 12, 2017
Just fine :)
on March 27, 2015
So soft! Love love love
on February 25, 2016
Sooooooooooo excited for this! I actually got it as a cover for our dog bed!!!!!! Perfect!
on April 27, 2011
I love this sheet. It's a little big for my daughters toddler bed but I'm sure it will shrink over time. I usually have the opposite problem. I love it though. I'm actually going to order another one for my other daughters crib. I love zebra print!
on September 13, 2013
This crib sheet is very soft and easily washed. Daughter does not sweat dispite the fuzzy fabric. Fits a toddler bed exact, not to tight but stays on.
on October 25, 2013
So soft & cuddly. I would recommend folding it inside out before washing & dry on low heat to avoid fading. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on July 28, 2014
Super soft perfect fitted sheet!!
on October 29, 2013
Great. Soft. Fits perfectly. Looks wonderful. Awesome sheet. I would recommend it to anyone. Matches comforter and crib bumpers from other source perfectly.
on April 9, 2013
This microsuede fitted sheet is so soft and looks very pretty in my daughters crib. It arrived promtly. I'm so pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.