Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on October 6, 2007
This is a great product, crispy, tasty and all natural. The whole family enjoys it as a snack. I much prefer this product to other less healthy snack foods.
on March 17, 2013
When I saw "freeze-dried" I figured it would be similar in consistency to the freeze-dried apples, bananas, strawberrys, etc I've had, but this was nothing like that. Very hard, crunchy, and honestly painful to eat.
on March 22, 2013
I'm pregnant and can't take any of the normal heartburn medication b/c they are calcium based and caused me to have kidney stones. I was told that eating dried pineapple was a safe natural way to fight the pregnancy heartburn. I ordered a box of these and not only do they taste AWESOME they cured my heartburn in minutes!

These are not your typical chew dried pineapple but are more like a pineapple chip. Crunchy & yummy. I highly recommend them. I enjoyed them do much I ordered a Funky Monkey variety pack to try all their flavors.
on January 10, 2009
This product might have a funny name but it is great;it has pure ingredients and can be eaten when you get a snack attack; it is low in calories and healthier for you. Love this product and recommend it to everyone young or old.
VINE VOICEon May 24, 2009
Good price and tastes pretty good. I like the banana versions better. Kids like them all.
on April 15, 2010
I am a diabetic and its hard to find something sweet and candy like that I can enjoy. I am not into all that fake sugarfree candy as if you eat more that a couple of bites it becomes a laxitive. I really enjoy Funky Monkey JiveALime Pineapple. its all natural, crunchy, it makes the mouth smile. There are no added sugars, its all natural and they freeze dry it so it has a nice crunch. There are many different flavors but I just cant get enough of the JiveALive Pineapple, its sweet and tart and just plain yummy.
on December 19, 2009
I first heard about Funky Monkey from the Hungry Girl web site. Since I'm always on the lookout for interesting and low-fat/calorie snacks, I decided to give these a go. The combination of lime and pineapple is a great taste! These are good for either a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. They're not too heavy, but they keep the stomach from growling!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2010
I liked these very much. However, you have to like a strong taste of lime peel (like you would taste in a caipirinha or mojito). At first it is not as strong, but it definitely builds. I think it is a taste that would be rare for a child to like because it is so strong but it depends on your child.
on July 16, 2010
Crunchy fruit snack that gives me much of my fruit requirement for the day. Pineapple with lime is a bit tart so I'm going to try a different flavor, but very nice snack. I'm a weight watcher and this is a low-point food, great for an afternoon pick-me-up.
on February 8, 2008
I tried the Funky Monkey Jivealime and they are fantastic. So crunchy and flavorful and best of not, not bad for you. I really like them a lot. Just ordered 2 more dozen packages.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.