Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on May 8, 2012
Recently someone provided me with a list of things that lawyers and witnesses say in court and it was hilarious. This book is like that...it was one laugh from start to finish. I realize that this is just a collection of funny sayings but it really is worth the money if you want to chuckle and downright laugh till you cry.

The author has taken the time to collect all these great comments and put them in one place so we could read them and have a good chuckle. I appreciate that.

I will definitely be purchasing the author's other book with more of these funny sayings. Wnat a great little gift this book will make. I know my son would love it and it would really tickle his funny bone. I'll have to get him a copy!

If you need a laugh, get this book. It's great!

Marg Ruttan
on May 16, 2012
Facebook has neve been more popular than it is today. Millions of people post status updates each day. People use Facebook to stay in touch with their friends, family members and co-workers.

Steve Slater has gone through thousands of status updates and compiled 319 of the funniest statements in this ebook. There is a collection of 14 jokes about Facebook at the end of the book.

It has been a long time since I have read a joke book. This is a fast read and I can promise that it will put a smile on your face...perhaps you will even be laughing out loud. LOL

Each person has their own personal taste when it comes to humor, but I think there is probably something for everyone in this collection. You might even decide to share some of these updates with your own Facebook friends.
on May 10, 2012
We all know how important that Facebook has become recently, but little did we know what a source of humor it also was. It is hard sometime to belive that anyone would let the world see what they said, but there it is in plain sight. A number of years ago, Art Linkletter had a show on TV called "Kids Say the Darndest Things." Steve has managed to do Art one better with this book. Very funny material for your next tailgate party or BBQ outing. It will have you chuckling all day. I would certainly recommend it to anyone that is having a bad day.
on May 10, 2012
What a fun read! I honestly never paid much attention to funny Facebook updates. I don't have a lot of time to spend on it, but I will from now on. The jokes about Facebook were just as funny as the actual updates. If you need a laugh, grab this one.
on May 31, 2014
Had me laughing. There are some good and bad parts to it. Overall a good read, I make my friends laugh during my routines by adding these oneliners.
on May 7, 2012
I can't believe it. I didn't facebook status updates can be so funny. I read more than 3 times and still thinking of the updates as I am writing this review. One thing I am sure is that the author really put in lots of effort to compile such a cool book. When I shared this book to my friends on my Kindle Fire, they didn't want to return the device to me, they just kept on laughing and laughing. Really a good short book with lots of funny phrases. Good job!
on March 8, 2014
It's just the same silly things your creepy uncle Tom posts every morning that you've been ignoring for over two years now.
on November 23, 2012
I read this to my family while we were on a car trip and they loved it.
Several of the updates led to some funny family discussions. It is for older children who are actually on Facebook.
on May 10, 2012
Funniest Facebook Status Updates is hilarious. With a cast as large as Facebook, 800,000,0000, it is not surprising that there are some really funny people on there.

What we enjoyed doing, as I read parts of this book to friends, was decide who was actually being funny and who was actually a real moron! Seriously, some of the things people put on their Facebook status I wouldn't write in black on dark paper on a moonless night before burning.

One of my favorites was: My computer beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing.

If you need a good laugh, read some of this book each day. People of Facebook all think they are on a reality show. Trouble is, they are!
on January 16, 2013
Very enjoyable. I killed myself laughing at this. I was in class reading this and I got sent out for laughing so much!!