YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on February 5, 2012
Light and interesting reading about a time and place that holds some nostalgia for me. Kind of cheesy and shtick filled, but I don't regret reading it. I heard Adler speak at some function and he was interesting so i bought his book. I don't regret doing so.
on March 15, 2012
Enjoyed the book very much. Love reading about Charactors from Murder Inc. and the Catskills.Well done, light reading based on History.
on March 25, 2010
The book arrived much sooner than I expected. It was in perfect condition. The price was unbelievably low, and I could not put the book down once I started to read it. I received a wonderful value with great service.