Funny Kitchen Towel, Fold In The Cheese, Flour Sack Dish Towel, Sweet Housewarming Gift, White
Enhance your purchase
- Brighten up your home with this cute and funny flour-sack dish towel! Laughing burns calories, so use these punny towels for giggle filled dish drying, as a charming hand towel for your bathroom, or as a cute gift to a friend!
- All of our dish towels are 100% cotton flour sack towels. They are screen printed with Moonlight Makers original designs using non-toxic ink.
- Unfolded size: 28""x28"". Super absorbent after a few washes.
- Our products are all handmade in our downtown Asheville, NC Studio/ Gift Market.
- Average time between placing your order and us shipping it out: 1 business day!
Order within 13 hrs and 49 mins Details
Are you a Maker?
Apply to join Amazon Handmade
|Production Method||Two Asheville, NC moms started Moonlight Makers in 2015, they renovated an old short bus to sell their wares out of, and opened up a brick & mortar at the end of 2017! They design and make everything in the store; greeting cards, wall prints, screen printed tees, kids shirts, dish towels, tote bags, aprons and now you can also buy all of their designs on fun merchandise like magnets, koozies and buttons. These funny designs will make you smile and you are sure to find the perfect gift for someone you know whether they are into craft beer, mermaids, gardening, whales, vegetable puns, unicorns, sasquatch and more.|
|Color||White with black eco-friendly ink|
|Printing Type||Matte Ink|
|Surface Treatment Method||Screen Printed|
- Package Dimensions : 7.1 x 4.9 x 1 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 1, 2016
- ASIN : B08M8W7LGZ
- Best Sellers Rank: #195 in Handmade Products (See Top 100 in Handmade Products)
- Customer Reviews:
Avoid Fabric Softener
The fabric softener might leave a residue. Instead, a lot of people like to use white vinegar, which is less harmful and just as effective on the towels. Similarly, you do not need dryer sheets for the same reason.
How to Wash, Clean & Maintain Flour Sack Towels?
To start, unpack them and remove any tags and then unfold them and place them in the washing machine. You should machine dry them and then use them. Repeated washings will make them softer and more effective with every use.
You Do Not Need To Bleach
The best way to whiten towels is to use white vinegar or non-chlorine bleaches made with hydrogen peroxide. This is not only better for the towels themselves but also for the environment.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Holly on May 20, 2021