|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$37.20 - $62.14 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 18" around
- Knee-high faux-leather boots with full-length interior side zip closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1" Heel, Pirate Captain MEN'S BLK PU Knee BT
Avast! You've found the perfect boot for whatever costume you choose. The Halloween Captain features a durable synthetic upper and a sturdy rubber sole, ideal for late nights out and parties that never want to stop. Swagger up to the bar and order your favorite grog, because with the Halloween Captain, you're steering the ship.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AH60TC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 8, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
However, these only come in men's sizes. I am a woman and wear size 9 boots (in women's sizing), so the foot part of the boots (in men's medium) are a little big on me, but they fit right in the calves, especially because I have a jumpsuit I need to tuck the legs into. The same boots in in the men's size small were too tight in the calves, even without getting around to tucking anything into them.
I've seen some negative reviews for these boots, saying they are cheap quality. Not the case. These are good boots. Full disclosure:I haven't worn these black ones yet, but I also have the brown boots as well. I've had those since the beginning of 2014 and have worn them with my Jedi costume to several cons (same Funtasma company). Those suckers have held up SO WELL! If you get them, just be gentle with the zipper pulls and get a good pair of insoles, and you'll be all set.
As for comfortable, well, that's another story. I'm a US men's size 10, so I ordered the medium size which were listed as being for size 10-11, and they were very loose on my feet. I'd be curious to see how their small size fits.