Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on July 13, 2011
I have been eying these boots for a long time, but have been put off by the "you have to have tiny calves" type reviews. Finally I decided to buy them all the same, and I'm glad I did. I will admit that the calves are a little tight, and if you have larger calves then you might as well forget it. The shoe is true to size though (I always wear a 9 and the 9 in this boot fit perfectly)and while they were initially tight and difficult to zip up on my normal sized calves (about 15" around), the boots got used to my legs after just three wears and now the boots zip up easily and they fit comfortably on my calves.

The boot material is far thicker than I thought it would be, the PU upper closely resembles a shiny leather, and they feel very sturdy around my ankles. Overall the boots look far more expensive than they are. One of my more fashion conscious friends thought I had spent four times the boots' price on my pair because they thought the boots looked like actual leather at first glance. If you are used to wearing 4-4.5" heels then you will find these both comfortable and easy to walk in once you break the ankles in. They could use a little more padding under the balls of your feet, but they by no means kill your feet without additional inserts. I wear them at the office without a problem. Learning to drive with these boots on was a little touchy at first, but after one extended wear the ankles broke in enough that it hasn't been much of an issue since. All in all I am very very pleased with my purchase and will not hesitate to buy another pair when my current pair wears out.
on March 26, 2014
I'm always hesitant to buy boots that go up my calves. I have thick legs but I noticed these boots have an area where it can stretch a lil, so I went ahead and purchased them. These boots look great on photo and in person. The quality is probably worth more than they're sold for, but I'm no expert so I couldn't give you true answer on the quality of these boots. Normally I wear a size 7 1/2 but these boots are not sold in half sizes. The last time I bought heels that were smaller than my size they did not fit so I purchased these boots in a size 8. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. My foot was not cramped and my calves were not being choked. They fit like a glove. Like I said my legs are thick, so if these boots can fit me they can pretty much fit anyone else. I have only two minor issues. One when I opened the box I noticed that one of boots had a lil black mark; as if they had been scraped against something. Second they feel stiff around the ankles. However these problems can be fixed. The black mark looks like it can be cleaned off and I'm sure that with a lil walking around the boots will get worn down and soften up, like all other foot wear. Over all I give these boots 5 stars because they actually fit me and because they look great.
on January 11, 2012
As soon as I saw these I knew I had to have them. I bought a size 7 and was a little pessimistic about it as I usually need a 7 1/2. I did have to send those back and get an 8 to get a "good" fit. The size 8 is a little more open in the foot, but it means I can wear socks instead of hose.The calf of the boot is tight and a little hard to zip the first time you put them on, but they have gored the upper with elastic and it fits very well after you wear them a couple of times. I was most surprised at how comfortable they were to walk in for long periods. I wear heels like this on a regular basis and know that some are better than others. I can wear these all day, running up and down stairs, across parking lots, through the halls,etc. I dont know how else to describe it other than a great feeling of comfort and stability. These truly are boots to die for and well worth whatever price you have to pay to get them.
on November 28, 2014
when I originally read some of the reviews about the calf part being too small or the material not being too great. I was worried a bit but I decided to take the chance and buy them anyways. And I bought my normal size and they fit great and the material isn't bad at all. Also the calf part was surprisingly loose, even though I don't have little calves.

My only complaint is that the zipper from the bottom to about top of my ankle I had a hard time pulling up, not because the zipper was bad but because my foot was a little bit too wide. But either way it shouldn't be too bad of a problem once broken in a bit.
on November 25, 2011
This boot, while cute online, was anything but when I received it. In fact, this is the first negative review I've EVER given. It was uncomfortable, looked really cheap...and the zipper popped off the same day I wore it. I realize that you get what you pay for, and this boot was not expensive, but really?? Never again.
on February 28, 2016
God my legs look sexy in these boots. When I bought them the black boots were pictured as black and cream so I was mildly disappointed until I tried them on. I'm 5' 2" so they reach my knees and fit somewhat snugly, I cannot really move my ankles as the boots are so stiff, I will be painting them black and white soon for a cosplay.
on October 9, 2016
I love these boots. They fit with thin socks and I can easily wear them with skinny jeans. They are a bit higher heel than I'm used to soI can't wear them for long but they look amazing! Shipping was faster than expected.
on August 19, 2013
I love these boots. They are so cute, but my calves almost don't fit into them. I don't think I have abnormally big calves, but they barely fit in these boots. I have to be very careful when zipping these up. Walking in these is also no walk in the park. It's pretty sniff, so it's not for walking long distances, or dancing. I only wear these to dinners, or events where I know I'll be sitting most of the time. However, regardless of the limitations, I still love these boots.
on April 8, 2015
After reading the reviews, I went ahead and ordered these hoping they'd work. My calves are not exceptionally thick, but they are pretty muscular an unfortunately they just didn't fit. Adorable shoes though - I so wish they had fit!
I'm in the process of returning them and the seller has been very easy to work with so far.
on January 24, 2014
I think that there should have been some kind of fabic placed on the inside of the boot. There's many women like myself that love to wear these kind of boots without stockings, and the boot is to stiff. Evert day for three days I had to put the boot on and bend it with my hands to loosen it up. A little helpful hint, place some kind of fabic inside the next making of Funtasma. This is a beautiful boot can not wait to wear them

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.