|Fits as expected||
$23.99 - $68.60
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Platform measures approximately 0 ]
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Retro knee-high boot featuring square toe and block heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Devilishly fun. Seductively sexy. Mischievously playful. The Funtasma footwear collection caters specifically to themed events and costume parties. Funtasma footwear will add that finishing touch to all outfits used for Halloween, Christmas, Mardi Gras, masquerade balls and Carnival festivities. The retro inspired GOGO300 knee high boot features a 3" block heel, stretch faux patent or faux leather uppers and a side zipper. These boots will be the perfect compliment to you Gogo Dancer costume! Sizes are in Womens.
You go-go girl! Who's the star of the retro show? You--in this boot from Funtasma by Pleaser. This knee-high style is made of shiny patent in a form-fitting shape with a mod, sixties design that'll keep his eyes glued on you.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018NFT5E
- Item model number: GOGO-300
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also the calf size, I have little chicken legs and 15" calves and these fit like a glove at the top of the calf and had a small bubble below that before continuing to fit snugly down to the ankle.
I had to pull them up slightly after the first 3 hours because the latex relaxed a bit and pooled slightly near the ankles.
I was not too concerned about the black from the soles coming off on the shoes. This did happen, but it was for con, where no one is seriously looking closely at your feet unless you are in a costume contest, at which point you probably aren't buying $18 go go boots.