Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 553 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 615 reviews
on November 5, 2013
4-stars for scaring the living s*** out of me, as it was "meowing" in the box before I even opened it
22 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2015
SO happy to have found this kitty toy on sale -- my daughter, age 5, LOVES cats, and since we can't have a real one due to allergies, I knew this would be a great treat for her! This thing is too cute. It purrs and meows and stands up on its back feet, to "play" with her and the toy that it came with. She loves it like she probably would a real cat. My 2 year old has lately started carrying the cat around, laying down with it and petting it while it purrs at her. It is not so loud that it is annoying -- in fact, it is just really cute enough to enjoy. It makes my daughters happy and keeps them entertained enough, and you can turn it off if and when it does get on your nerves (never!).
on March 30, 2015
My 4 year old absolutely loves this cat like it's real and plays with it all the time. We got it for a great price with Amazon lighting deals during the holidays which was the best deal we found for it!

In my opinion, though, it doesn't seem to do the pounce like the video makes it out to look but since I got it a lot cheaper than it originally was and since my daughter loves it so much it's not a problem. It's light and motion activated when in the on position which is cool since it makes it seem a bit more "real".
on September 17, 2014
Part of being a Aunt is getting to play with the toys, before giving them to my great niece, and enjoying them. My sister in-law (grandma to my niece) and I took Daisy out of the box. As soon as we remove the tag, that stops Daisy from activating, she started to meow. Might be a little annoying if you leave it on. Daisy has two modes. One sample, two play mode (or whatever it is). The way it pounces is awkward, it almost falls on its face. The fur is kinda soft, but I could feel the skeleton through the fur. However I still think my great niece will love her, despite the few things, negative, I commented on.
on December 26, 2014
This was my daughter's present from Santa this year. She loves it but when we got it it would only work in the the "Try Me" mode if you turned it to the "ON" mode it did nothing. My daughter did not want a new one as this one was from Santa. So I called Tiger Electronics that make the toy and it was a simple fix but I don't feel that I should have to remove a part of the toy to make it work. These are pricey toys they should work in my opinion. On the foot with the switch I was told to remove the rubber foot that was on the "ON" side of the foot and then it worked. I am glad that I got this on sale and also I was able to make this one work even though I had to remove a part.
on January 3, 2015
Oh my gosh - this cat is so much fun for my 21 month old! I got a great price on it during an amazon sale (I wasn't willing to pay normal retail price of $40 or so). My son LOVES cats, we have two, but of course they always run away from him. This FurReal makes him really happy. He got it for Christmas and totes it with him everywhere he goes. He is too young to know how to really make it do all the things it can do and we are afraid he might break the mechanics of it (it's not really a snuggle type of stuffed toy) from all his handling of it, but the joy it brings him is worth it! Make sure to put her in sleep mode because she is light/motion activated and meows randomly when not played with.
on December 27, 2016
My 5 year old granddaughter has been asking for a real cat. Since a real cat is not possible, I got this one. When the delivery woman was making the delivery, she thought I had a cat that had gotten up in her truck. (It sounded that real ) My granddaughter LOVES this toy and hasn't put it down. There is also an app she put on her tablet that has the cat on it. Would definitely recommend for a child .
on February 15, 2015
I am so disappointed. I purchased this cat for my two year old daughter for her birthday. She was thrilled and has been playing with it for the past couple months. Unfortunately, the sound function on the toy stopped working. So we can no longer hear it purring or meowing, which was her favorite part of the toy. The movement of the cat still works, but not the sound. We only had the cat for a short time before it stopped working and now, Amazon will not allow us to return it.
on January 21, 2014
My Granddaughter had sent a letter to Santa requesting this item that only I saw. She did not tell anyone else about it until 2 days before Christmas when she mentioned it to her Daddy. I was so thrilled to be able to have it under my tree for her to open on Christmas Day. Santa did know what she wanted even if her Mimi did not know the correct spelling. Since I at that time had not paid any attention to the commercials, I thought she was saying "ForReal Friend Kitty"-instead of "FurReal". We saw the commercial together a day or 2 later. She said she thought maybe Santa would know what she meant...and so he did!! She had a blast with her new special friend, and I was beaming the rest of day for having been able to supply her with her gift with your help! Thanks for being there for me!!
on May 16, 2015
As an adult, this toy seems ridiculous, verging on offensive. But from my 6 year-old's perspective, Daisy loves my little girl and Daisy provides non-stop entertainment. I find many of Daisy's noise repetitive and robotic, but when she sings or talks, even my hard heart melts. Honestly, a terrific toy, despite my prejudices. It is my daughter's favorite Xmas gift, in a field of fantastic gifts (including the Lego Dolpin Crusier).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.