3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera and 2-Way Audio, Designed for Dogs, Compatible with Alexa (As Seen On Ellen)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (20%)|
|Alert type||Audio And Motion|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi,Bluetooth|
|Low light technology||Infrared|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
About this item
- 1080p Full HD Camera & Night Vision: livestream video to monitor your pet on your phone with a 160-degree wide-angle view, day & night.
- 2-Way Audio & BARKING ALERT: Furbo’s BARKING SENSOR detects when your dog is barking. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know what’s going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch.
- Easy 3-Step Setup: 1) plug in to a power outlet using its USB cord 2) download the Furbo app 3) connect to your home wifi.
- Stable internet connection & Wifi signal are recommended for best performance.
- Included Components: Charger
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"My heart breaks when I have to go to work every morning. Furbo to the rescue. It's the best dog camera!" - INSTYLE
“Why didn’t I buy this sooner?” - BUZZFEED
"Furbo lets you find out the secret life of your dog." - PEOPLE
"I'm convinced Furbo has improved my mental health.” - TODAY
“Gorgeous. Simple & easy to use.” - WIRED
"The Furbo Dog Camera just got even better with its new Furbo Dog Nanny!" - FORBES
"Furbo is the best treat-tossing pet camera" - GIZMODO
The World's One and Only Camera Designed for Dogs - See, Talk, Toss Treats & Barking Alert
5,000 vets & professional dog trainers approved! Furbo saved over 100 dogs' lives!
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with over 100 pieces of your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch. Round shaped treats with a diameter around 0.4 inches work best. Recommended treats: Zuke's Mini,Nutro Mini, Natural Balance Mini-Rewards, Crazy Dog Train-Me Mini
- Adjustable BARKING ALERT & 2-Way Audio: Furbo's Barking Alerts saved over 100 dogs' lives from fires, gas leaks and intruders. Know when your dog needs you. You can adjust the sensitivity of the barking sensor.
- 1080p FULL HD Camera & Night Vision: Live stream video to monitor your pet with a 160° wide-angle, 4x zoom day & night.
Furbo Dog Nanny Keeps Your Dog Safe with Real-Time Smart Alerts & Cloud Recording Videos
Every camera comes with a 90-day free trial of Cloud Recording, Smart Alerts and a daily Doggie Diary. It's an OPTIONAL subscription that you can cancel anytime, so you can still see, talk, toss treats, and receive Barking Alerts even without a subscription.
Be alerted of emergencies in real time! Unlike other cameras that send general sound and motion alerts, Furbo only notifies you of important dog-related events.
1. Real-Time Smart Alerts: Be the first to know when your dog needs help!
- Dog Activity Alert: Furbo will alert you when it detects dog movements like your dog jumping on furniture or chewing on cords. In addition to knowing when your dog might be in danger, this can also help you to identify separation anxiety through patterns such as constant pacing or licking feet.
- Person Alert: Know when a person comes into view: whether it's an intruder, a dog walker or just your partner
- Dog Selfie Alert: Know when your dog misses you. Furbo detects when your dog is facing the camera, taking the most precious selfies.
You can choose to turn on/off each alert according to your own needs.
2. Event-Triggered Cloud Recording: discover what you’re missing in your dog’s day or find out what triggers your dog to bark.
3. Doggie Diary: see the highlights of your dog’s day in 60 seconds. Download and save it to your album to keep the memory of your furbaby.
Furbo's Smart Dog Technology is always getting smarter. More alerts such as Home Emergency Alerts coming soon! (carbon monoxide alert, fire alert, etc)
Toss a treat or schedule treat tossing as you head out the door, hands-free!
160º wide angle view lets you place Furbo out of reach of your pup and you can can still see the room and your dog clearly!
3-Minute Easy Set Up
What's in the box
"Furbo saved my dog's life!"
Product detailsSize:Furbo Dog Camera
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 4.72 x 8.86 inches; 2.09 Pounds
- Item model number : Furbo2
- Date First Available : May 24, 2016
- Manufacturer : Tomofun, LLC
- ASIN : B01FXC7JWQ
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,027 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #2 in Pet Cameras & Monitors
- Customer Reviews:
Use as intended and instructed with included packaging.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am returning my Furbo as I find it ridiculous to have to pay every month for the basic functions that the Furbo is supposed to offer.
****1+ Year Update****
Ok... I was to lazy to repackage and send Furbo back. I kept it, against my better judgement. Pros: connectivity is much better... it’s a camera that launches treats, Realistically, you won’t use treat launcher. Cons: you officially have to have a premium membership to get alerts and use the Furbo to it’s “full potential.” My English Bulldog is still a pup in my eyes, a full year later, and I still get sad leaving him every morning. With this being said, I liked being alerted when our dog walker came to take him on his mid-day stroll around the city. No longer do I have this luxury, because I refuse to subscribe to my own camera... just to use my stupid Furbo. Full disclosure... if the premium features were included (which I had expected the functionality was included in original price) I would raise my rating. The fact that I had to purchase, navigate the bugs, reset my password several times, and be asked to provide a card to account to use functions... still crazy to me.
I was really sad about this not working. It looked nice and is a great idea but just didn't work at all. On a whim I bought a petcube bite camera and it is a million times better than the furbo! I had it up and running in 5 minutes and my dogs LOVE it.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this to give myself some peace of mind while I am away from home. It definitely does that. My dogs recognise when it is in use as the light changes from yellow to blue (colours dogs can see). They usually look up immediately when I turn it on to watch them, even if I don't activate the microphone or dispense any treats. They quickly learned to recognise the noise it makes to signal that treats are coming and come to get them very eagerly. They also seem to recognise my voice when I speak to them through the microphone and will obey commands I give them.
The night vision camera is great for low light conditions and often gives a clearer view than the normal camera, even during the day.
The Furbo takes their regular kibble as well as various different brands of treats, so long as they are in small pieces. The unit looks easy to clean and the mechanism hasn't jammed once after dispensing treats hundreds of times now.
I love that I can take photos and videos of my dogs and some of the things they get up to when they think I can't see them. I just wish I could show them the photo evidence of them caught sitting on the sofa!
The barking alerts work well. They are sent promptly and let me check in and decide if I want to speak to the dogs or dispense treats to distract them. It ignores the gruff and growly noises my dogs make when they are just playing nicely together and only picks up and alerts me to a "genuine" bark.
It took a while to get this set up properly as the Furbo unit wouldn't maintain a good connection with my router despite it being in direct line of sight and only about three metres away. My phone showed a full wifi signal where I had located the Furbo. The customer services team were excellent. Very helpful and prompt with their replies. After a firmware update and then resetting the Furbo and connecting again it has been much better. I bought a wifi signal booster hoping that would give me 100% reliability for the connection. It is still a bit unstable, but is now good about 95% of the time.
At first I could only use the app while I was also at home and using wifi (it wouldn't connect using mobile data at all - I am on EE). This was a bit pointless. However, after the firmware update and resetting the unit, it now connects perfectly over mobile data so I can keep an eye on my dogs while I am away from home.
My dogs would destroy the Furbo unit if they could reach it to get to the treats inside, so I have placed it on a high bookcase. This works well but would be vastly improved if it were possible to tilt the camera downwards. As it is, I have had to tip the whole unit forwards and wedge a block under the base so that it gives a good view of the room. The wide angle is great, but when it is located up as high as I need to have it, I can't see the floor (which is where my dogs are most of the time - or at least, where they are supposed to be but the sofa is obviously so much more comfortable!) without tipping it forwards. With the Furbo unit in this tilted position it is a little bit unstable and doesn't fire the treats out so well. It still does, but they tend to just spill or dribble out rather than shoot forwards as they do when it is sitting level. It also gives out far more treats in this tilted position so I am going through them too quickly. As it is not possible to fill the unit with many treats to begin with, this is a problem.
There is a slight delay on the camera so it is not ideal for talking to the dogs and timing my words to their behaviour and reactions, but the delay is only about a second so it is not a major issue.
Overall, I absolutely love my Furbo. It was expensive but the peace of mind is has given me on the occasions I have needed to leave my dogs at home has been worth it. One dog in particular suffers from separation anxiety and she seems to take comfort from hearing my voice occasionally. Of course, I can't be sure she recognises it is me speaking, but she recognises her name and some basic commands so it distracts her from whatever she is doing or feeling for a few moments at least.
Even with my few criticisms, I would still give this 5 stars.