4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera and 2-Way Audio, Designed for Dogs, Works with Amazon Alexa (As Seen On Ellen)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with over 100 pieces of your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch.
- 1080p Camera & Night Vision: livestream video to monitor your pet with a 160º wide-angle view, day and night.
- 2-Way Chat & BARKING ALERT: Furbo’s BARKING SENSOR is MADE FOR DOGS. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know what’s going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
- Comes with a Free Smart Dog Alerts Trial: Know exactly what your dog is doing. Furbo uses DOG RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY to send you Dog Activity Alert, Person Alert & Dog Selfie Alert
- Easy 3-Step Setup: 1) plug in to a power outlet using its USB cord 2) download the Furbo app 3) connect to your home wifi.
|40% off with subscription to Wag dog food|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
“Furbo provides you with the most useful information about your dog.” - POPSUGAR
“Gorgeous. Simple & easy to use.” - WIRED
“Why didn’t I buy this sooner?” - BUZZFEED
Meet Furbo- See, Talk & Toss Treats from Anywhere!
Peace of Mind for Every Dog Parent
With input from over 5,000 vets and professional dog trainers, Furbo Dog Camera is designed specifically for dogs. Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine School at Tufts University uses Furbo Dog Camera as part of the treatment to help alleviate dog’s separation anxiety.
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with over 100 pieces of your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch. Round shaped treats with a diameter around 0.4 inches work best.
- Adjustable Barking Alert & 2-Way Audio: No more complaints from neighbors! Furbo can detect your dog barking. You can adjust the sensitivity of the barking sensor.
- 1080p HD Camera & Night Vision: Live stream video to monitor your pet with a 160° wide-angle, 4x zoom day & night.
Real-Time Smart Alerts to Keep Your Dog Safe
"Furbo saved my dog's life! My Aussie would've been sick eating 5oz of toxic dark chocolate." - Colleen, dog parent to Leia
Unlike other home monitors that send general motion and sound alerts, Furbo's Smart Alerts only notify you of dog-related events using A.I.-powered Dog Recognition Technology. Be the first to know when your dog needs help. Furbo also saves photos of dog-related events so you know exactly what happened when you’re away. (Currently in free beta with cloud recording coming soon.)
1) Dog Activity Alert: Furbo will alert you when it detects dog movements like your dog jumping on furniture or chewing on chords. In addition to knowing when your dog might be in danger, this can also help you to identify separation anxiety through patterns such as constant pacing or licking feet.
2) Dog Selfie Alert: Know when your dog misses you. Furbo detects when your dog is facing the camera, taking the most precious selfies. You’ll receive a notification on your phone with a snapshot of your dog’s adorable face.
3) Person Alert: Furbo will let you know when a human comes into view: whether a dog walker is scheduled to stop by or an intruder enters the home.
You can choose to turn on/off each alert according to your own needs. The more Furbo learns about your dog’s patterns and behavior, the smarter it gets in notifying you of important events about your dog.
Works with Amazon Alexa
Toss a treat or schedule treat tossing as you head out the door, hands-free!
Night Vision: you can see your dog day & night
3-Minute Easy Set Up
What's in the box: Furbo comes with a USB power cable and adapter. Simply plug Furbo in and you're ready to get started.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description1 year limited warranty
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
During set up, I had trouble with connecting bluetooth initially to get it set up. I restarted set up and bluetooth a couple times and had to go back to factory settings on the Furbo before I finally go the first part setup. Then I tried the app and it crashed every time. Restarted my phone and still crash. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it stopped crashing initially. I had to reset the Wifi on the Furbo again at least once too. After all of these resets, reboots, reloads, I finally got the thing working.
There are basically no instructions, they rely on the app for all of that and when it crashed like it did me, it wasn't much help. Thankfully, I know things to try. The really disappointing thing is to read the app reviews (which I didn't before purchasing) knowing how long this product has been around and seeing all of the issues it still has with set up. It looks like they need some people to work on the software side of things.
The lack of troubleshooting for set up and difficulty with set up are a 2 star drop for sure. Once I got it working, it does work as advertised. The picture quality is good and it has a good wide angle view. The sound it makes when tossing treats surely gets a dog's attention. It's funny to see what dogs do when you aren't right there with them and how they respond to your voice even though they aren't quite sure where it is coming from.
I am not sure I would necessarily recommend this to friends and family with the set up issues right now. I'd recommend doing research and if it's something you want or need, just be prepared for some issues in setting it up.
Although I'm happy with it and would buy it again, I only gave it 4 stare because there are a few drawbacks. (1) the device has to be close to the wifi source at home. In our home, that is in the attic. So right now, it works well up in the attic, when placed only 10 feet away from the wifi. We couldn't get it to work in our living room on the first floor of the house; it gave us a message that the wifi signal wasn't strong enough there. We'll probably use this as an excuse to get a wifi booster which we were thinking of anyway. (2) the connection is a little bit temperamental. We have to unplug and replug-in the device to start it up again regularly which takes about a minute or two (at home), and/or close the Furbo app and reopen it remotely. For us its OK because we got the Furbo for fun and usually use it when someone is home so that if its not working, we can troubleshoot. If I bought the device so that I could check into my pets while they were home alone all day, I'm not sure that it would be up to the task. (3) the treat dispenser doesn't hold very many treats. I can't quite figure out why because the compartment where the treat go looks like it could hold quite a bit, but the "Max fill" line is way down at the bottom of the container and we go through all of the treats in a day or two because it holds so little. (4) there is a definite delay between using the app remotely to send a treat and when the unit actually dispenses the treat, which takes some getting used to.