Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, HD Wifi Cam, and 2-Way Audio
|With Deal:||$211.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.00 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fun Treat Tossing: Toss a treat to your dog through the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill up to 30 pieces of your dog's favorite snack and play a game of fetch from anywhere!
- HD Camera & Night Vision: Discover your pet's secret life when you're not at home. With 720p HD video streaming, a 120° wide-angle view and night vision, Furbo lets you see your entire room, day or night.
- Two Way Chat: Hear and comfort your dogs just like you are right there with them. Furbo has built-in microphone and speakers so you can talk and listen to your pets clearly.
- Barking Alert: Delivers push notifications to your smartphone when your dogs bark so you can soothe them in real time. Furbo has intelligent sensors that automatically detects barking.
- Internet connection and strong WiFi signal are required to set up Furbo. Depending on the size and texture of the treats, multiple treats may toss out at a time. If you encounter any issues installing the Furbo app or cannot complete the setup process, please reach out to Furbo's support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Item Under Review
While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)
We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Meet Furbo – A smart dog camera that lets you see, talk, and even toss a treat to your dog!
Ever wonder what your dog does all day? Or are you worried your furbaby is bored at home alone? Through Furbo, the bond with your dog is borderless. Furbo is a smart dog camera with a connected app that lets you see, talk, and even toss treats to your dog when you're away. Be together to your furry loved ones, no matter how far you go!
With Furbo you can:
- Speak and listen to your dog: With the two-way audio, you and your dog can both hear each other
- Play by tossing treats: Treat your dog from anywhere by swiping across the screen on the free Furbo iOS/Android app
- HD live streaming of your dog: 120° wide-angle camera with 720p HD, 4x digital zoom, and night vision - don't miss out on any moments!
- Get barking alerts: Furbo senses when your dog is barking and sends a push notification to your smartphone
- Take lots of cute photos & videos: Capture special moments, and share with friends and family
What's Inside the Box and How to Set Up Furbo
Three Easy Setup Steps
1. Plug in Furbo to a power outlet, using its USB cord
2. Download the free Furbo app, available on iOS and Android
3. Connect Furbo to your home WIFI
Peace of Mind Wherever You Go
No matter where you are in the world, you can always see what your dog is doing. Sleeping, playing, or chewing on something important, don't miss out on any special moments!
Toss treats with a simple swipe on your phone! Furbo is uniquely designed to launch your dog's favorite treats into the air, making it more fun for your dog to chase after. Most treats are compatible, though we suggest round, non-crushable treats between half inch to one inch.
Furbo's built-in microphone and advance intelligent sensor can tell barking from background noises, then automatically sends alerts to your phone. Being away doesn't mean you can't respond to emergencies.
With Furbo's night vision function, you can still see your dog in the dark. Furbo has built-in infrared LED lights that let you see an incredibly clear view despite low-light conditions.
Seller Warranty Description1 year limited warranty
Compare to Similar Items
This item Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, HD Wifi Cam, and 2-Way Audio
YI Dome Camera Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wireless IP Security Surveillance System 720p HD Night Vision (US Edition) B01CW4BG4K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tomofun LLC||Amazon.com||YI Technology||PetChatz HD|
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 5.91 x 8.86 in||7.31 x 13.31 x 4.5 in||4.33 x 2.52 x 3.66 in||7 x 4 x 11 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Although I'm happy with it and would buy it again, I only gave it 4 stare because there are a few drawbacks. (1) the device has to be close to the wifi source at home. In our home, that is in the attic. So right now, it works well up in the attic, when placed only 10 feet away from the wifi. We couldn't get it to work in our living room on the first floor of the house; it gave us a message that the wifi signal wasn't strong enough there. We'll probably use this as an excuse to get a wifi booster which we were thinking of anyway. (2) the connection is a little bit temperamental. We have to unplug and replug-in the device to start it up again regularly which takes about a minute or two (at home), and/or close the Furbo app and reopen it remotely. For us its OK because we got the Furbo for fun and usually use it when someone is home so that if its not working, we can troubleshoot. If I bought the device so that I could check into my pets while they were home alone all day, I'm not sure that it would be up to the task. (3) the treat dispenser doesn't hold very many treats. I can't quite figure out why because the compartment where the treat go looks like it could hold quite a bit, but the "Max fill" line is way down at the bottom of the container and we go through all of the treats in a day or two because it holds so little. (4) there is a definite delay between using the app remotely to send a treat and when the unit actually dispenses the treat, which takes some getting used to.
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves her babies and is so thrilled to be able to check in on them when she has to be gone. They love the treat feature and the picture is very clear. They love hearing her voice and it obviously makes them happy. It is especially nice since she recently found out that one of them has cancer. It makes her feel less stressful when she can check in on her Meka during the day and know that she is ok. This company is awesome, too! The Furbo Dog Camera went on sale a few days after I purchased it and the company refunded the difference. If you're thinking about buying this, don't hesitate. It's a wonderful product and wonderful company!