Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on March 11, 2015
I wish the ad was more clear about it not being a boom. I wouldn't have gotten it if I knew it wasn't a boom. Of course, now that I have it, I couldn't possibly trade it for a different Furby. It arrived on time, in good condition and looked as advertised just not what I expected. Ts
on July 27, 2013
Kids have enjoyed interacting with Furby in various ways. The Furby app adds extra fun to the whole experience. It does tend to change personality frequently but can be changed back using music played near to the Furby.
on June 25, 2013
My daughter pleaded with me to get her a Furby for her seventh birthday, so I did. She was so excited and happy with it... for three days. It's been on a shelf sleeping ever since. Nevertheless, it accomplished it's objective and made her happy on her birthday.
on August 11, 2013
My grand-daughter loves this little guy. She already had a small one and now they actually visit with each other.
on July 5, 2016
Furby does not respond to the app. My daugther is very dissapointed with this toy.
on November 8, 2015
my son is obsessed with furbys this one works very well!
on February 24, 2016
Cute pleased
on June 21, 2013
My daughter was very excited when we got this bird.
Very fast delivery.
Toy original, in their original packaging.
Everything in it works.
on March 20, 2015
Perfect,our little girl loves it.delivry on time.thanks.
on April 2, 2013
Purchased to replace a broken Furby due to a drop down the stairs. This Furby has been in top condition so far, with sounds and visuals (eyes) in great condition.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.