Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 19, 2011
This is a great adapter if you know how much juice you need. There are lots of devices out there (hospital equipment for example) that have 20 amp plugs but don't draw even half that amount. They are merely overkill for safety and/or commercial purposes. The best advice is to find out how much amperage your equipment requires - just look on the back, it's printed right there. If it's less than 15 amps this adapter will work perfectly. If it's more or you don't know, stop and contact a professional!!!
on June 4, 2013
This item is not a Furman product, rather it is an after market lesser quality product. It should not come up while doing a search for Furman ADP-1520, but it does. The items were shipped in ziplock bags and the amperage value is much less than a genuine Furman cord. I did return them without incident and ordered new authentic ones from an authorized Furman dealer.
on January 22, 2016
Love your product.....THANK YOU SO MUCH. 😉😉😉 Just moved to a new apartment and the electrical outlet wasnt accomodating my cord for my Tanning Bed. Your product works perfect ...BIG THANKYOU AGAIN.
on July 3, 2012
I have no problem with the actual part, although according to Furman, the ADP-1520 is no longer made. It has been replaced with the ADP-1520B which has a significantly larger "20 Amp" end with an integrated 12 Amp circuit breaker.

My issue is with Adorama, the company that fulfilled the order. I ordered what was supposed to be the 1520 but received the 1520B. I contacted Adorama and the next day received an email telling me that what they have in their warehouse is the same as what is pictured on the web. What they sent me is certainly NOT what is pictured. I was asked to email them a picture of what I received and I did.

Five days later, I still had not heard back from Adorama Customer Service, so I called them. Of course, my original CS rep was not available so I had to start over with a second CS rep. She asked me to email her a picture and I did. She received it while we were still on the phone but "her system" would not let her open the pic (a jpg - maybe too big?) I hung up, resized the pic to 30% of the original and sent it to CS rep #2. I called in and got CS rep #3 (apparently CS rep #2 was unavailable) who wanted me to start over with her. You can probably see where this was headed...

I spent WAY too much time trying to get the part that was pictured - for all I know, they have some new old stock. I had reached my limit and had to bail. I told them CS rep #3 that I would keep what they sent me but their CS was some of the worst in resent memory and that I would do whatever possible to avoid their company in the future. There is way too much competition for my dollar out there to even take the chance that Adorama repeats this "CS" with me. Just Sayin', YMMV
on July 22, 2014
Good product and was so happy that I was able to purchase it to good with my tanning bed
on April 12, 2015
Exactly what I needed for our sauna
on February 3, 2015
Works perfectly Arrived Fast
on December 29, 2012
You can find photos of the Furman ADP-1520 online at sweetwater DOT com. Imagine my surprise when I opened this package and got a knock-off cable without the requisite breaker for safety!

That's right. It's a 20 AMP to 15 AMP adapter cable and to save money the manufacturer omitted the current overload breaker switch. When I saw the posted photo I thought the button was on the other side or something, but no such luck.

Claiming it's a Furman ADP-1520 is simply fraudulent in my view. Only buy this if you don't mind getting a cable without the safety features.
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 8, 2011
Our church recently upgraded from a 15 amp Furman power conditioner to a 20 amp Furman power conditioner and sequencer. We didn't realize the plug was different on the 20 amp unit until it arrived in the mail. This adapter worked perfectly to go from the power unit into a wall outlet or extension cord that does not have the 20-amp slot available. Our breakers are 20 amp, so the power usage of the sequencer is not an issue, it was just a matter of the plugs not fitting together.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 27, 2014
Does the job
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.