Furminator Finishing Dog Comb for All Coat Types for Tangle-Free Fur
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$2.58 (30%)|
- Removes small surface mats
- Keeps fur tangle free and debris free
- Rounded pins rotate 360 degrees to remove mats with little tugging
- Designed to follow the natural contours of your pet's body
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As creators of the FURminator deShedding Tool, FURminator continues to raise the bar with innovative, proprietary shedding solutions. The FURminator lineup of deShedding tools, grooming tools, hair care products, bathing and hygiene solutions broadens and enhances the FURminator deShedding experience for pet parents and their pets. Simply put, there is no pet care solution on the market like the FURminator product line. The FURminator Large Dog Finishing Comb removes small surface mats from long, curly, silky and wiry coats. The rounded stainless steel pins gently rotate to eliminate skin irritation and minimize tugging. The shaped lines follow your pet's contour for maximum impact. You will love the ergonomic handle for comfort and security during use. With regular use, you can help keep your dog's hair tangle and debris free. Add teh finishing comb into your at home grooming routine and see professional quality results right from the comfort of your home.
FURminator Large Finishing Comb
A well groomed pet is a happy, healthy pet. But, there are many reasons that frequent visits to your pet stylist aren’t always possible. With FURminator’s line of professional quality grooming tools, you can achieve professional results in your own home. As industry innovators and experts on pet hair, FURminator understands the entire shedding cycle and the role that hair care and hygiene play in helping to reduce shedding and make you and your pet happy. For that reason, FURminator developed a high-performance line of hair-care, nail, hygiene, and waterless products.
FURminator's trusted line of high-quality grooming combs provides a gentle, effective solution for the grooming process. Combing a pet's coat extracts any debris left over from brushing and removes small surface mats and tangles with minimal tugging, keeping fur clean and healthy.
Benefits of using the FURminator Dual Brush:
- Removes small surface mats from long, curly, silky and wiry coats
- Keeps hair tangle-and-debris free
- Rounded stainless steel pins fully rotate to eliminate skin irritation and minimize tugging
- Shaped lines follow pet's contour for maximum impact
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum
Instructions for Use
With any comb, use short smooth strokes in the direction of hair growth. Start with the head and work your way to the tail. Pay special attention to the areas behind the ears and underneath the legs where matting is more likely to occur.
- Before using a FURminator Professional Grooming Tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
- The FURminator Finishing Comb is gentle enough to use even on sensitive skin dogs. Use the tool frequently for a few minutes each session to remove excess hair and debris, break up tangles and help keep your pet looking his best.
- The FURminator Finishing Comb is an excellent choice for just about any grooming process and every coat type. Every dog owner should have one of these.
For a complete look at the FURminator product line, visit the FURminator Brand Store.
Brush - Detangles and smooths fur, distributes oils across skin and coat.
Cloths - Collects and reduces shedding from the surface of the pet.
deShed - Reduces shedding up to 90%. Use tool weekly for 10-20 minute sessions.
Bathe - Promotes healthy skin and coat, while reducing shedding.
Trim - Eliminates sore paws, legs, and hips and promotes overall health.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?