|Item Weight||1.73 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 3 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||EZ011106|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||6|
|Included Components||1 Lifter Tool, 8 Furniture Sliders|
Allstar Innovations EZ Moves Furniture Moving System for Carpeted & Hard Floor Surfaces, Move Heavy Furniture Quickly & Easily, As Seen on TV (1 Lifter Tool & 8 Sliders)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Moving Made Easy- the Do It Yourself Furniture Moving System!
- MOVING MADE EASY! – The do yourself furniture moving system! Simply use the Ez Moves Furniture Lifter and put the Ez Move Sliders under your large, heavy items to quickly move them across carpeted or hardwood surfaces! The unique power bar gives you ten times your natural strength!
- PERFECT FOR ALL FURNITURE – There is no piece of furniture that is too large or too heavy for our Ez Move Sliders. Use them on all your favorite items, including sofas, beds, dressers, recliners, tables and much more! The rubber tip protects your furniture and the ergogenic design saves your back!
- MOVE HEAVY FURNITURE - You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to move your heavy furniture perfectly into place no matter what floor you’re on. The kit of furniture movers includes plastic sliders for carpeted surfaces and felt sliders for hard wood, tile and linoleum surfaces in a variety of shapes and sizes
- REUSABLE FOR CLEANING OR FUTURE MOVING: Rearranging your furniture is a breeze thanks to these reusable furniture sliders – leave them under your items for easy future moving and cleaning or remove them to use again and again!
- BEST-SELLING PRODUCT: Each pack includes 1 Ez Moves Furniture Lifter & 8 furniture slides for all carpet and hard surface floors. Simple lift, place and slide!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Make moving furniture the easiest part of your move or remodel with our EZ moves slides. With these furniture sliders, you don’t have to worry about moving large items across hard surfaces and carpet. Simply put the furniture pads under your large and heavy items and they’ll help you quickly and easily move your items across all surfaces, carpeted and hard! The 8-piece kit is a must-have for any home and includes plastic sliders for carpeted surfaces and the blue foam felt for hard wood, tile and linoleum surfaces. Both types of furniture movers help protect your floors from damage from moving or everyday use, too. These furniture sliders provide proper weight distribution and a secure grip, making it easy to move furniture into just the right place or maybe just a little more to the left. They’re reusable, too, so you can remove them after moving your items to use again and again, or leave them in place for future moving or cleaning – they’re a great accessory for making cleaning day a breeze and cleaning those hard to reach spaces too! Moving furniture just became a one-person job!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I tried another method. I got a small piece of wood and put it in the gap between the dresser side and the carpet, slipped the lifter between the carpet and the wood and was able to easily lift the dresser and put the sliders in place. (My own sliders, which are larger and tougher.) This worked, but then I realized that I will need a different size block of wood for each piece of furniture. Which I am not going to do. Instead I am going to return this item tomorrow.
In addition to it bending, It didn’t maneuver well with objects that didn’t have just straight flat lines and flat on the ground. That being said, it was a chore trying to lift my bed, refrigerator, Chester drawer/ media chest ( basically a taller/skinnier version of a bedroom dresser) I’ll try to include a picture.
Once I did get the lever under whatever I was trying to move. In addition to it bending. It felt like more work to lift the item than if I lifted it myself. I can lift my bed and dresser on my own but not pick it up so it is a balancing act of pushing the slider under while holding the dresser. I figured this product would be great so I can do it all myself and not injure my not so young body. My refrigerator on the other hand is in a snug spot ( poor planning on the builder of the house) so I expected a hassle. I did decide to use my own sliders once I saw the lever bend. It also damaged my Chester draw, which is made of solid wood and not compressed.
I am in my 30s, just under 5’6”, 110lbs slender build. I would say I’m relatively stronger than I appear. I can bench roughly my weight ( tad out of shape so probably a little less now)
Overall this was a waste of money. I tried another product that I was considering when buying this. It was a little more money and looks kind of cheap but works on everything without damaging it.