Fury Fitness Balance Board for Active Men & Women, Wobble Balancing Boards for Abs Exercise Equipment, Weight Loss, to Burn Calories, Improve Posture, Physical Therapy & Build Strong Core!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BALANCE BOARD + BONUS ANTI-SLIP MAT = THE ULTIMATE VALUE! Our Fury Fitness Advanced Balance Board is the only board that includes an anti-slip mat so you can make exercising safe and fun. You will be able to use your wobble board on any hard surface and you may not even realize you’re working out… until you feel your sore muscles the next day. With our high-quality, gripping, flat surface and a nicely-rounded bottom, our advanced Balancing Board is the key to getting a strong core!
- MAKE BURNING CALORIES FUN AND EASY… I know what you’re thinking, “How is that even possible?” Whether you’re perched on our deluxe balance board while you work at your standing desk, or you’re busting out one-legged squats, every move will burn extra-calories and help you take in a notch on your belt loop. Get ready to look extra hot for your next vacation!
- LOSE WEIGHT WHILE YOU WATCH TV! Are you ready to do something fun and good for your body while you watch your favorite TV show? If so, you will become obsessed with our Fury Fitness Balance Board. Now you can get the best of both worlds of “binge watching” and getting a rock solid core at the same time! That’s an ultimate win-win, right?!
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ALL AGES AND FITNESS LEVELS! Are you looking to get the perfect Father’s Day gift for that special someone? Why not get this “Dad-Bod Destroyer” to give the gift that keeps on giving for years to come? Buy 2 or more and create the ultimate balance board competition, perfect for families, friends, strangers or your dogs! Plus, it works great for physical therapy and improving posture to lessen back pain too!
- ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE BALANCE BOARD REVOLUTION? Our high-end Fury Fitness boards are sweeping the nation, finally allowing people to regain their fitness while having fun at the same time! Everyone is experiencing a better way to get fit with our premium balance boards. We fully guarantee our board’s performance, and are 100% confident you will become a believer too! You can’t argue with thousands of raving customers, right?! Get yours today, and start Getting Your Balance Board On!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Strengthen Your Core Muscles with the Fury Fitness Balance Board
Stronger Core = Better Health
Having a strong core promotes better posture and less back pain. A strong core also means better balance and an increase to your strength.
It's not all about your abs, part of having a strong core is strengthening your lower back, hips and glutes.
Destabilized Plank & Squats
You're familiar with planks and squats, but taking them onto the balance board is a whole new beast. Now you're not only working your legs and arms but activating your core, forcing it to get stronger.
"Using the board also helps with strengthening the core and ankles which is an added benefit for all activities." - David
Non-Slip Surface Keeps You on The Board
- Sure, we designed our large 15.7in (40cm) balance board so that it can hold over 500lbs (226kg).
- And yeah, we reinforced our board so its topping the charts at 11 layers of solid birch.
- You may not even notice the industrial-grade, grip tape we pasted to the top.
- Never mind the fact that we put so much time into our boards. We want you to have the best experience possible so you can get the most gains with your new balance board.
Squat, Plank, Stand & Breathe
An Exciting Standing Desk Accessory
- Burn an extra 50 calories/hour
- Improve your posture.
- and save the whales among other things... But who wants to stand in the same place all day?
Ready for a Tighter Stomach?
"After only three days of practicing my balance on the board, I can feel that old familiar ache in all the many muscles of my abdominal region."
More Balance. Less Work.
Your new balance board will help you strengthen your core and improve your balance all to enhance your health.
Are you ready to look extra hot for your next vacation?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 261 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sit in the center (I put a small towel on top to protect my clothes from the grip pads)
• Knees bent, feet together, balance on heels, or
• Knees out at sides, outer sides of feet relaxed on the floor, or
• Straight (tensed) legs, feet together, balance on heels
I work my upper body (which of course also engages the core) with:
• traditional arm stretches, or
• Yoga poses, or
• Ballet arm movements, or
• Weight training arm exercises (both with light weights and without)
I'll periodically keep trying to stand on it.
I hope this helps you too!!
Please click if this review was useful.
Order this board. You won't be unhappy.
This balance board is way smaller than my broken BOSU, but that is not an issue, in fact it is better in a way. On this balance board it forces (highly encourages) a person into a more natural position of the feet being hip or shoulder width apart. In doing this it works those muscle, core and balance areas. It is harder for me on this balance board but it also presents more of a challenge. My one complaint (actually my hubby's) is the fact that it will damage our hard wood floors and carpet. I am highly encouraged (ordered) to do it outside or use a carpet mat. This is funny because I read on the information slip delivered with the item that it does indeed have its own mat, however, I was a bit disappointed because that same paper said that as a bonus it comes with a foam mat. Unfortunately, I did not receive one, so I am assuming that it is a mistake on that information sheet, that may cost too much money to correct and reprint or it was from some early advertising gimmick. So now I must buy a mat before I can use this in our house. Otherwise, it is a pretty awesome alternative to my now defunct BOSU.