Fusion Motion Portable Gym with 8 Accessories Including Heavy Resistance Bands, Tricep Bar, Ab Roller Wheel, Pulleys and More - Full Body Workout Home Exercise Equipment to Build Muscle and Burn Fat
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$60.00 (30%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GYM-QUALITY RESULTS ANYWHERE: Why pay for an expensive gym membership when you can get the SAME results from your living room? Now you can, with the Fusion Motion home gym! Sculpt your dream body from anywhere in the world, whether you’re maintaining your exercise routine from a hotel, getting in a forearm grip workout on your favorite trail, or working your quads under a sunrise on the beach. With a lightweight folding base and easy carrying handle, there’s nowhere you can’t take it!
- TONE, SHAPE AND FIRM YOUR WHOLE BODY: Effortlessly sculpt your upper and lower body with eight different attachments to tone and shape. Work your arms, legs and butt with two different workout resistance bands, achieve the perfect pushups with your choice of dynamic or static handle bars, stimulate your core with the ab roller wheel and feel the burn with the Fusion tricep bar! You’ll also get a heavy-duty door anchor and dynamic pulse attachments for hardcore resistance sessions.
- STEEL-REINFORCED FOR HEAVIER WORKOUTS: Made with exclusive estructural polyethylene, this bad boy is built like a tank to handle heavier, more intense workouts. While other home gym bundles only support light and normal loads, it’s built tough to handle heavy resistance bands, too. Pop them on and instantly transform your Fusion Motion into a mini squat machine or perform high-intensity resistance curls for shredded upper arms. How many portable gyms do THAT? Maximum Weight Capacity: 290 pounds.
- DETAILED GUIDE WITH 200 EXERCISES: Don’t let another awkward gym stare discourage you from working out. With our detailed instruction guide, you’ll get 200 different exercises to perform right from the comfort of your home. Learn specific exercises for the muscle group you want to train, recommendations for your skill level (beginner, intermediate or advanced) which accessories you need and how to assemble them, plus the correct form to train most efficiently for powerful results!
- FOR BEGINNERS OR ADVANCED TRAINERS: Whether you’re just starting your workout journey or a hardcore trainer looking to beef up your arsenal, the Fusion Motion is perfect for men and women of all ages and skill levels. Even if you’ve never done a single exercise, this incredible all-in-one tool makes it easy to perform whole body workouts in just 20 minutes or less. There’s no better time to get in the best shape of your life and no better home gym than the Fusion Motion!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Get the Body of Your Dreams Without Leaving the House
If you barely have time for yourself, let alone the gym, hate the thought of someone else watching you do squats or just want a better way to stay in shape without overpriced gym memberships, you’ll LOVE the Fusion Motion. This incredible all-in-one gym has everything you need to build muscle and burn fat -- all from the comfort of your living room!
Whether you’re looking for a reason to start your weight loss journey or simply want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, it’s perfect for people of all skill levels and reinforced with premium steel bars for more intense workouts.
Perform picture-perfect pushups, work your core with the ab wheel and shred your arms and legs with thick heavy resistance bands. We’ve even included a squat rack, door anchor and resistance pulley for ultra smooth motions.
Name another home gym set that can do all THAT!
Q: “Is it hard to put together?”
A: Not at all! We’ve included a detailed step-by-step guide to help you put your Fusion Motion together in just a few minutes. Everything you need is included -- no extra tools required!
Experience the Fusion Motion Difference:
✓ No expensive gym memberships or home exercise equipment
✓ More strength bands and resistance attachments than other home gym sets
✓ Perfect for staying in shape on the road or at home
✓ Heavy-duty reinforced steel bars for heavier loads
✓ No unwanted stares from gym strangers
✓ 200 training exercises with in-depth instructions
✓ Gorgeous luxury packaging ready to gift
What’s in the Box:
- 1 Fusion Motion base
- 2 “Normal” resistance bands
- 2 “Strong” resistance bands
- 2 Dynamic pulse attachments
- 2 Dynamic pushup handles
- 2 Static pushup handles
- 1 Fusion bar / squat rack
- 1 Ab roller wheel
- 1 Door anchor
- 1 Fusion storage bag
- 1 Training guide (includes 200 exercises)
The Weight Capacity for this Product is 290 pounds. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and 90 days warranty on all components and accessories contained inside the Fusion Motion Portable Gym.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1-The red pucks that are used on the bottom to hold the strap in place do not lock as they tell you to do in the booklet along the pegs that are adjacent to the metal strips. See picutes.
2-The fact the red rollers are there seemed nice, but don't think you're going to get a very smooth pull on the cables. The cables have a sheath over them for protection, but they are ruffled and you'll feel that when working out.
3-Using the rolling wheel is nice, and it works. However, since you're not going vertical, the rollers don't come into play and you end up with a little friction, but nothing preventing you from doing the exercise.
4-The booklet has some good instructions/pictures on how to do the exercises, however some aren't very clear and you can't tell if the person is holding the bar in front of or behind their head. If you look close though, there seems to be a black bar across half their head to indicate the bar goes in front of your head.
I haven't done a lot on this machine, but these are some things out of the gate I wanted to mention for anyone looking into this unit. This doesn't mean it's no good, just some OCD observations.
I'll update as I use it more and see if/how it holds up. My goal is to try and use this with the BodyBoss videos since there are none for this machine.
While I have used it for some low level things, I personally prefer a barbell and some weights. If you want some slight resistance during functional movements, then give it a try. If you lift moderate to heavy weight and like a proper full range of motion - maybe skip it. Oh, it also takes forever to switch out cords from one workout to another. Between figuring out, or remembering which bands to use, when, which peg, and to loop or not, it it so time consuming.
Easy to assemble and use. You may have tp take a few extra minutes in your workouts to switch put equipment and positioning so that breaks up the workout a little.
Depending on what your doing the board can move and flex a little, it’s only made of lightweight plastic.
It is a little over priced in my opinion, I believe they did increase the price because of all the quarantine stuff.
The booklet that came with it is really nice and includes tons of workout diagrams.
I have recommended to a lot of my stay at home parent friends because they can’t go to the gym regularly due to financial restrictions or lack of day care options for them. A great option for that!