Fusionbrands CoverBlubber Reusable, Stretchable Cold Food Covers and Leftover Wraps for the Refrigerator and Freezer, Small/Medium/Large/Xlarge, Multicolor, 4 pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.02 (40%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intended for use as a food and container cover for in refrigerator or freezer
- Reusable food saver, alternative to plastic wrap
- Stretches, clings and form Fits to fresh cut food, dishes and containers
- Hand wash only, not microwave safe, EU/FDA food safe sticky rubber, BPA/phthalates free
- Includes one of each size CoverBlubber - small, medium, large and extra large
- Do not leave the CoverBlubber out on the counter or tabletop while in use. Stretched Cover Blubbers need to be at cool temperatures while stretched to prevent rips and tears. Store at room temperature while not in use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bye Bye, Plastic Wrap!
CoverBlubber is a versatile food saver that protects and preserves all of your refrigerated leftovers.
CoverBlubber Size Guide:
Small CoverBlubber - Fuchsia
Perfect for leftovers up to 3 inches in diameter, including cucumbers, blocks of cheese, small citrus fruits like clementines and limes, bananas, small juice and milk boxes or snack cups.
Medium CoverBlubber - Green
Fits leftovers up to 5 inches in diameter. Use it on cut fruit like apples, oranges or pears, half of an avocado, snack bowls, and unfinished drinks or smoothies.
Large CoverBlubber - Blue
The Large CoverBlubber is suitable for refrigerated leftovers up to 7 inches in diameter. Use on half of a head of cabbage or lettuce, a soup bowl, to cover a juice pitcher, small sliced melons like cantaloupe and honeydew, or half of a pineapple.
Extra-Large CoverBlubber - Purple
Use the Extra-Large CoverBlubber for any refrigerated foods up to 10 inches in diameter. Perfect for covering pie plates, leftover dinner plates, half a watermelon, salad bowls and more!
How to care for your CoverBlubber
The CoverBlubber is made of food-safe StickyRubber. To maximize the life of your CoverBlubber, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Use your CoverBlubber in the refrigerator or freezer only. Do not leave covered items on the counter, or in the pantry. StickyRubber must be cold when stretched!
-Hand-wash only and allow to air dry. Do not place in dishwasher.
-Not microwave safe. Heat is damaging to the CoverBlubber. Try to keep it cool - especially when it is in use!
- Works best on items that are uniformly shaped (circles, squares) and do not have sharp corners or exaggerated sides (rectangular baking dishes).
Move over plastic wrap, the CoverBlubber is here! It's the super stretchy food cover for use inside the refrigerator or freezer. CoverBlubber is made of food safe Sticky Rubber, a safer alternative to plastic wrap, that you can place directly on food or containers of various shapes and sizes. The CoverBlubber is the perfect food storage solution--it stretches and clings and form fits to fresh cut food and just about any container. Note that the CoverBlubber must be utilized in the refrigerator or freezer only and should not be left on the countertop, tabletop, or pantry. Warmer temperatures combined with stretching the CoverBlubber can lead to holes or tears in the CoverBlubber. Leave in the fridge or freezer when it is in use. Hand wash only. Do not microwave. Small/Fuchsia (fits up to 3 inches/8 cm) Medium/Green (fits up to 5 inches/12.7 cm)Large/Blue (fits up to 7 inches/17.8 cm)X-Large/Purple (fits up to 10 inches/25.4 cm)Mixed 4 Pack (1 of each size)CoverBlubber, so cool to use you'll want leftovers!.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used another (green) to cover a block of cheese & it seems fine....
I have contacted the seller regarding a replacement.
But these are thicker and more useful than shower caps (which we use over the tops of bowls that have no lids). They are also different from the food huggers that I saw on the Grommet in that these do not require a flat end on the fruit/vegetable that is cut. I've also been using them to cover the top of a mug or medium sized mixing bowl.
I've washed with warm soapy water and let dry before use. I'd buy these again.