- File Size: 1992 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rhodopax Press; 1 edition (April 6, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06Y46LD5B
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #892,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Futa Hunter: Do sexual androids enjoy wet dreams? Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Sonmi-09 is a futa on the run, returning to Earth from the futa colonies on Mars; Officer Rei is the mysterious policewoman who so enjoys watching her erotic violation by Neo-Tokyo customs officers; Rickard is the Futa Hunter assigned to track her down; and Tanya is the futa beauty who gives her ride to meet her destiny at a sexy maid cafe in Newhalf City. More than that, you do not need to know, but if you are even vaguely familiar with the stories sci-fi noir inspiration, then you know that nobody is really who they seem to be . . .
The sex here is exquisite, as is always the case with Kella Z. Driel - messy and intense, as only futa sex can be - but it is all the little sci-fi nuances that so tickled my fancy. For such a short story, she works in a lot of world building here, establishing the social/political climate, setting the futuristic feel, and investing it all with some elaborate (and kinky) technologies. Of course, it is all part of her wider Futaverse, which takes erotic world building to a whole other level, but the good news is you do not need to have read any of her other stories to enjoy this . . . although you really, really, really should! In fact, if you want to get started now, I suggest checking out her Futa Hunter Bundle.
Anyway, back to Futa Hunter. This is a bit of a darker tale than fans might be used to, especially with the erotic humiliation of the opening strip-search, but it is still a lot of fun. Without giving away any further details, there are even some little anime/hentai touches to Newhalf City that brighten up the second half of the story and give it a kinky little boost. The story is what matters, though, with characters who are well-defined and likable enough to make us feel invested in their fates . . . and to give the final twists the necessary emotional impact.
Do sexual androids enjoy wet dreams? That is not for me to say, but it is a safe bet readers will enjoy a few of their own.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Fantasy
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Bisexual
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Transgender
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Thrillers
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Bisexual
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Gay
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Lesbian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Transgender
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Thrillers