Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.86 shipping
Futaba 14SGH Fourteen-Channel Two-Point-Four Gigahertz Computerized Radio Control Flight Transmitter with R7008SB FASSTest Telemetry Receiver
|Sale:||$605.81 & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Revolutionary FASSTest technology makes the 14SG one of the most cutting-edge flight radios around!
- Compatible with virtually all FASSTest, FASST and S-FHSS receivers.
- Includes a bi-directional communications system. Features 3-axis gyro support for flybarless helis.
- Can be used with the full lineup of Futaba telemetry sensors (FUTM0850-0860).
- Includes R7008SB 8+ Channel 2.4GHz FASSTest Telemetry Receiver (FUTL7675) with S.Bus/S.Bus2 technology and 6V HT5F1800B NiMH Battery (FUTM1482).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Futaba 14SG is the only 14-channel system with 2.4GHz FASSTest technology. It's also compatible with Futaba FASST and S-FHSS protocols, so you can fly with virtually any 2.4GHz air receiver Futaba produces.
The 14SG can transmit bi-directionally and receive telemetry data. Install Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately) to monitor flight data, receive alerts while in flight and more. Heli pilots will prefer the 14SG's 3-axis gyro support, which makes the 14SG the perfect system for flybarless flight. The 14SG is also a great choice for multirotors, offering all the features and functions pilots demand for First Person View racing!
- Channels: 12 proportional, 2 switched
- Compatible with FASSTest, FASST and S-FHSS protocols
- FASSTest telemetry - compatible with Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately)
- Free online user-updatable software
- 30-model memory
- 10-character user naming
- 10-character model naming
- Airplane, helicopter, multirotor and glider programming
- Large, 1.75" x 3" backlit LCD screen with 128 x 64 resolution
- SensorTouch programming
- Compatible with secure digital memory cards for external storage of model setups and software updates (32MB-2GB; HC (High-Capacity): 4GB-32GB)
- Left and right assignable slider switches
- Two assignable rotary knobs
- Six assignable three-position switches
- One assignable momentary two-position switch
- One assignable two-position switch
- Comfortable rubber grips on the sides and back
- Wide top switch spacing
- Adjustable stick tension
- 4 vibration warning types
- Home/Exit; User Menu/Servo Monitor buttons
- Audio earphone jack (for telemetry alarms)
- 6V 1800mAh NiMH battery pack
- User stick calibration
- Trainer system
- Servo speed adjust
- 5 programmable mixes
- V-tail, Ailevator, winglet, motor mixing
- Trim mix
- Logic switch (condition switch only)
- Internal programmer for S.Bus servos
- User menu
- Servo monitor (neutral and moving tests)
- 2 count up/countdown timers
- Integral timer
- Model timer
- Quick model select
- Dual ball bearing gimbals
R7008SB Receiver Features:
- Bidirectional communication for telemetry through the S.Bus2 port
- S.Bus technology: serial bussing multiple servos for cleaner installations
- 8-chanell PWM output ports for standard configurations
- Dual Antenna Diversity (DAD) maximizes signal reception
- High Voltage
- External voltage port
- Battery fail safe
- Channel mode allocations for dual receiver set-ups
- Power Requirement: 3-7-7.4V (voltage range: 3.5-8.4V)
- Extra Voltage Port: 0-70V DC
- Receiver Dimensions: 0.98 x 1.9 x 0.56"; (24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3 mm)
- Receiver Weight: 0.38 oz (10.9 g)
- Servos of modeler's choice
- Transmitting Frequency: 2.4GHz band
- System: FASSTest 14-channel; FASSTest 12-channel; FASST multi; FASST 7-channel; S-FHSS switchable
- Power Supply: 6.0V HT5F1800B NiMH Battery (FUTM1482)
From the Manufacturer
This is the Futaba 14SG 14 Channel 2.4GHz Computer Radio System on Mode 2 with the R7008SB Receiver Does Not Include Servos This is the Mode 2 version-the left stick controls throttle and rudder and the right stick controls elevator and ailerons This is the helicopter version which will default to heli settings when powered up.